NL

4.8
Based on 6,164 Ratings
5,151
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

this brand of spirulina is made of high quality ingredients and is of a trusted brand. the size is not too big. spirulina is a superfood that helps me through the day. i find it really effective and the benefits of the algae can be seen. Iherb packs it really well and ships it really fast. Will definitely buy again.

6081626b-92e9-48f4-b8cc-9fbea64486b8
76287678-b76f-4f2f-b6aa-c1912da05961
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I usually take in the morning to boost my energy (or before going to the gym) and also in the afternoon (or after the gym) because it is extremely high in nutrients and proteins. I'm vegetarian and the doctor also prescribed to help with my daily intake of proteins and iron.

496e960d-7b24-4cf4-a3af-d10a0a73ba1a
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
3,072

I am a 30-year-old male. I have been using the product for over a year now, and I can say that it's worth every penny. Since I started taking this product, my energy levels are more consistent and I am able to do more things at once as opposed to just take one or two in the morning. It gives me a burst of energy

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,220

I am a member of the forum and use this product for my health, for general well-being and for energy. I have to say, this is an excellent supplement. It has helped me feel better than ever before. I would recommend it to anyone looking for any kind of health benefits.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,804

I've been using this vitamin for a couple of months. It has already improved my energy levels, stamina and overall mood. The most noticeable improvement has been in the quality of my sleep. I often get alternating bouts of insomnia, which usually won't let me function at work well the next day. I'd imagine it's something similar to how most people feel at times -

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
3,812

I have been using this product for a few months now. I have noticed that my energy and motivation is improved. I feel more confident in all environments, and overall more energetic. The best thing that it has done is the way it has boosted my energy levels during exercise, especially when there's a lot of motivation to push myself to better my own performance and do better than

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
4,416

I have taken vitamins since I was a teenager and I have had no side effects. When I first started taking Vitamins, everything more than doubled. The first time I took the Vitamin, my energy level increased several times; it's now been 2 years that I have taken this product and my energy levels have increased over 100%.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
4,247

I have tried several different supplements over the years. I have been taking this product for at least a year now, and each time my skin looks and feels better. This vitamin also helps my energy level, which is crucial during long days of work without caffeine. The best part is that this product does not make me feel like I am eating something unnatural by any means!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
4,758

I have been taking the product for 4 months now,great product with no side effects. Doesn't make me sick, doesn't make me tired. I think the best way to describe it is like a superfood. The shop owner was very kind and helpful and easy to talk with!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
4,879

I take vitamins regularly, but I never thought that they could be life-changing. This vitamin has been a real game changer for me and definitely makes me feel healthier and happier. I have noticed an improvement in my sleeping habits, energy level, mood levels and overall well-being. What's even more amazing is that the effects of these vitamins are quite apparent when revealed