NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Good quality

I like the potency, quality and contents of this product but can't yet say how it's affecting me, after just a week of taking it. It's a key nutrient that's often lacking, however, and it always tests 'positive' for me when I check it via muscle-testing/dowsing.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Small gelcaps that are easy to swallow. I've always trusted NOW brand for quality and price, and these don't disappoint. Liquid (gelcap) CoQ10 is supposed to be more bio-available than powder (capsule) form, so I prefer gelcaps.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

My nutricionist recommended me this product and also the brand. According to her, is one of the best. Regarding the shipping, it was really fast and the product arrived with many layers of protection. I totally recommend!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Good value for money and really good for people of a certain age! I like it for heart and brain, and I find the brand to be good quality.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Excellent quality started to make me feel better quickly. Taking 2 tablets daily. Easy to take as I prefer gel tablets. I have heart issues that seemed to be more breath. I am 70 years old. Give it a 9.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

not much effect for younger people. not much effect. very good

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

my heart holds up better When I take this product I am very pleased

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

good brand, less expensive than other brands 😁. i bought this for my papa, i heard coq10 is good for parkinson. i hope it works

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Great for heart health. I am convinced it is helping us. Worth the price, although not as expensive as some.