NL

Based on 7,820 Ratings
6,690
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Works for me!

I’ve had issues with chronic uti pain daily without an actual infection. And these pills have helped me. A good dosage for a good price. I take about 2000mg a day. Only issue is that they are too big of capsules for me. But I just open them up into some apple sauce and they still work

f21a061b-f9f1-4b53-afcc-33248058d50e
Posted on May 25, 2022

I really like this product. I buy it regularly for several years. A very high quality product. It is highly recommended to consume it for those who have recurrent urinary tract infections it gives a lot of benefit. The size of the drug is a bit large, but for me it does not bother and the drug has no taste.

5bd160ed-b9da-4c5b-a2c4-806353f6393f
f80e3cc4-5a8c-49be-ac24-5ebb9c136b14
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,282

No joke, this stuff works. After suffering chronic UTIs for years and years I became antibiotic resistant. I was recommended this product and I cannot rate it highly enough, it is a product that actually works. I have now been using this for a few years and if I have the slightest Symptoms of a UTI, I take it straight away and it never develops. This product has brought me freedom again from the pain and suffering of years and years of UTIs. I only wish I had found it sooner. Very very highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

This product is great, I’ve been taken it for 4 days now and I already feel better. I take one in the morning and one at night before heading off to bed. I get utis here and there, but now with this product I feel like I won’t have to worry about getting another one.

0eb47efc-73f5-43a9-9244-88ed50144c2b
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I suffer from IC and often get associated UTIs as well. D-mannose is a staple in my toolkit as a way of quelling flares and also maintaining the health of my bladder. I take this when i’m feeling that awful urgency feeling. It works! When it’s really bad I will often take it 3-4 times a day along with vitamin c crystals and within a couple of days the symptoms, pain and urgency have settled. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

helps with my urinary problems and infections. i like fact it is Easy to use, affordable. ingredient it is vegan. I don't have problems with E.Coli i take one a day. my rutine is to take like 7 days before my period, and no more infections if benefits. quality d-mannose is excellent.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Thats my precious bottle, the size is great, as someone with chronic UTIs for years that takes every single day a lot D-mannose, I love this! There are lots of benefits, no side effects, okaish ingredients and dosage, despite the powder has no additives, but at least like that is convenient and there is no taste

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have to self-catheterize 4 times a day. That's over 1400 times a year. When I started, I had almost back-to-back UTIs . I started to drink cranberry juice daily and reduced the infections to 7-8 per year. Then I started using D-Mannose. It has almost entirely eliminated UTIs. I am currently 18 months free of any infections. It is an incredible product for me.

LianaLuna
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

For many years I have suffered from chronic urinary problems. Until I found d mannose! This supplement is just God send! This is high dosage d mannose capsules. I take it once a day in the evening, before I sleep. Capsules haven’t some taste or smell. It’s normal for my stomach. I’ve said good bye to my urinary problems) Now this is my necessary supplement! No more pain, no need to go to toilet every 30 minutes! it helps right from the first day! capsules contain one ingredient - d mannose. Not big size- it’s easy to swallow. I recommend it to everyone who have problems with bladder.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This product has saved me a few times from getting a UTI. If I feel a little discomfort from dehydration I take a few of these magic pills and make sure I up my water intake and all the symptoms disappear. This has been highly recommended from other ladies and I now recommend it on Facebook Menopause groups to women experiencing discomfort. Thanks NOW for another great product.