NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 4, 2023
High DHA for brain support

It is not easy to find trustworthy fish oil with high DHA levels. DHA-1000 from NOW is a great option if you want to support your brain health. No need to swallow a lot of pills and upset your tummy. With one tablet you have your daily dose secured. Love it.

In my job right now, memorizing is so important, like product knowledge doesn't stop there as new informations will always come, and this absolutely helped me a lot especially I have memory gap, this premium quality product is the only one that literally helped improved my hair and brain. function!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Bought for my 73 y/o mom, she wasn't sure if it'll be good but since this specific brand was highly recommended to her, she wanted to try. She seems to be satisfied with it cause it's been nearly a month and I just ordered it for her again.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been buying Now brand Omega 3 DHA 500 for years to support brain and heart health. When I saw they have DHA-1000, I decided to give it a try. I don't feel any difference when I started taking DHA-1000 from when I was taking DHA-500, but I guess only time will tell.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I was very pleased to see an omega 3 supplement that provided it in the DHA form only as well as offering it at such a high level. I wish that more brands would offer EPA & DHA only variations of their omega 3 supplements. Someone's situation may need only one or the other or a ratio of a huge amount of one or the other... My eye doctor suggested I start taking omega 3 a specific ratio to help protect my eyes/vision. I didn't understand why/how and I didn't ask. Surprisingly I've noticed a drastic increase in my mood. Things don't upset me as easily and when I do get upset I recover more quickly than I used to.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,365

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Excellent quality, clean ingredients. Can repeat with a slightly fish taste if one has a sensitive stomach, but isn't unbearable. Has benefitted me by supporting heart and brain health and assisted in reducing inflammation. It's a convenient way to increase DHA intake without worrying about taking too high a level of EPA.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
1,463

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I have bought two bottles so far. My 6 year old son is taking 1mg everyday. Maybe it's a coincidence, but he has gap a huge improvement at school. He had difficulties to concentrate, and he is 70% better now.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

A great source of DHA. I switched to DHA-500 but came back to these as I felt better taking DHA-1000. I prefer these capsules too. Large but easy to swallow. Hit the like button if this was helpful. Thanks.