NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
NOW Foods Spiced Cider Essential Oil - Wonderful fragrance!

Just in time for the fall season, this Spiced Cider essential oil is full of wonderful autumn aromas to fill your home with the warm aroma of Fall. Perfect for evening get togethers or to fill the air of your bathroom with heavenly scents while you relax in a bubble bath. Love this stuff! Great price too. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

If Christmas and the holidays isn't your thing, then you would hate this. For me, the holiday celebrations is a huge thing in my family so this scent reminds me of family and just pure joy. Nows brand is not new to us and i use a variety of their products and its always high quality and no disappointment. The price point is awesome for the size, cute packge and i love the sticker. I use this essential oil in a diffuser and its very soothing and makes me feel all christmasy.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The scent is strong and amazing. In a good way. I like smelly products I can actually smell. My home smelled mostly the other day so I put a few drops of this in my diffuser and it smelled like fall! It’s a good size for the price. The cap On it is easy to Open as well. It was hooped fast and packaged well. It’s a great essential oil To have in your collection. Love the now brand because it’s safe and uses natural ingredients as well.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Strong cinnamon scent mixed with a warm vanilla sweet scent. It gives a touch of a cosy Christmas vibe. The scent its quite strong so only a few drops in needed when diffusing. It is nice to use on a cold chilly night as it helps to calm the nerves and give a warm vibe.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Delicious, potent spicy and aromatic scent. Made from only 100% natural ingredients. Great for elieviating depression and anxiety. Helps to create a soothing and comforting atmosphere before going to sleep. Will buy again!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

really happy with this purchase. for me, the orange scent comes through the strongest, and i think more apple when i think of cider. but i'm pleased with it! cinnamon is the second note for me. oh, i use a diffuser!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Amazing scent. Mildly citrusy, lots of spices. Smells great. I use it in my diffuser all the time. Great quality. I like the holiday smell. I like the mildness of it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Smells really nice, good quality oil. Great price for the size! I love NOW essential oils, such a good alternative to the super pricey oils.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I use it on my diffuser, and is the perfect fall/ winter cozy smell. It feels like an apple cider with lots of cinnamon plus a hint of citrus kind a smell. Love it!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The scent is a nice spiced smell. I use it in my essential oil diffuser. The smell doesnt last in the air for long. The size of the bottle is quite big though so it should last me awhile.