NL

4.6
Based on 4,773 Ratings
3,482
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I love this essential oil . Smells great it has a minty scent combined with lavender. it is really great quality and you can use it for multiple purposes. I love the quality of this brand, and size is very generous, too. the aroma is very soothing and natural. once I diffuse the oil, the ambiance feels relaxed and inviting. I think this oil is appropriate to use with all different ages. However, it is not recommended for infants and younger children. Because of its composition, it is a more potent lavender oil with multiple benefits. the product arrive intact! great packaging. I highly recommend this product!

059b66e3-c67e-4262-bb6a-a20bcb8008c5
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I love this oil. Been using this for many purpose. The scent is good too. The quality is excellent. Size is just enough. Package is okay. This oil has so many benefits to the user in any age. It has natural soothing effect, spicy feeling. Best essential oil and the composition is great.

615aa4d1-8b20-4e77-aae7-06cfe438e086
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Lavender oil is my favorite oil! It is universal and everyone should have it! I add it to shampoos, masks, creams ... And it is also indispensable for insomnia! Now Foods oil is good and 100% natural oil. This oil is truly universal, any person will find a use for this wonderful oil.

d27306b6-1722-4cd1-bfbf-459bef8dad4f
e109445e-51de-424c-9dd4-7bed7d97c537
67d3026b-e318-4bb5-86d3-8cae33bed1da
Posted on May 19, 2022

i keep buying this product because I love it that much!!! it completely relaxes me. I use it during my therapy sessions now to keep me calm and at ease. love this essential oil so VERY much! it is 100% pure and very potent, so you do not need much at all. I use 3 to 5 drops in my bath water. I also use it for its calming affect on me mentally via diffuser and oil burner.

3fc77488-4608-469e-866b-5eed78a7d1f5
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This works great for leg and back pains. It works very quickly. Just rub in a few drops to affected area. The oil is also very soothing. Has a very pleasant scent. This is a good value for the price. One application will last for 3 or 4 hours relief or more.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is already a great price from iherb, and now it is on a special. I particularly love spike lavender because it is known for having anti-viral properties, along with the normal full range of healing that all lavender has. It is the only thing that vaporized in steamy water can erase my son's chronic viral "pink eye" overnight.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I like the scent of this better than the regular lavender. Irregular lavender gives me a headache. I put it on my dog to help with his skin condition, I use it on my dryer balls, I use it as a person. This stuff is great. I bought 2 ounces the last time I’m going to 4 ounces this time because I’m used to the 2 ounces in a month.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Love this! I decided to try it instead of regular and I'm glad I did! Honestly, I didn't know what to expect and even when I first opened it, I wasn't sure I'd like it. It's a strong scent. However, I like to diffuse it at night as I'm winding down with a couple of drops of Jasmine to balance it out a little more. It's everything that regular lavender (calming, relaxing, soothing, etc) is but to me a little better. I'm happy I tried it and would purchase again!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Love this brand’s essential oils.. all of them. The scent of this one is almost identical to the regular lavender.. but i thought i’d try it. Size is big, for the price. I use it in my diffuser and i also add it to my washing machine cycle :)

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Love the scent of this fresh lavender .. calming effects in the bad but also an ingredient that can’t be missed in facial cream and in camping trips. Keeps the bugs out and relaxes the mind. Great package I keep the bottles for later use. Now oils are always a great quality