NL

Based on 2,567 Ratings
2,048
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

It is probably a hidden gem for many people to discover soon. One of the best aging supplements. As we age L-carnosine levels drop, which then contributes to telomere shortening. To slow aging, we also want to slow telomere shortening. In fact, we may even want to elongate our telomeres. This is where L-Carnosine comes in, as it offers a great way to enhance telomere length! All in all, this is one of those supplements pretty much everyone can benefit from!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

L carnosine is a good ingredient to work into your routine. The benefits of this helpful supplement will help with your diet, training, muscles, energy and other good things for you. good size, good dosage, good amoutn of capsules from a good company. Also helps with protein. Definitely look into trying L-carnosine.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

My son and myself use carnosine. I love the ingredients anti aging and health benefits. We first purchased it for my son's tics. it definitely helped calm them down. L carnosine is also meant to help with frontal lobe function to help calm ADHD. The quality always seems good too.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

We take it as a an anti-aging supplement and for muscle vitality. It is important to combine it with ALCAR and DMAE (which we do), to counteract some of its less desired action in the body. This is quality high dosage carnosine from a safe well known brand and we are happy with it. Great.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Supposedly carnosine levels in our muscles and nerve tissues decrease with age, and as a person with early-onset arthritis and chronic pain and fatigue, I have added this to my self-care for low energy, eye floaters, and the signs/symptoms of aging. I hope to update with a more marked improvement as time goes on.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I have been using NOW Foods L-Carnosine for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The 500 mg dose in each veggie capsule has helped improve my overall energy levels and physical performance. I also feel that it has helped my body recover faster after exercise. The veggie form is a big plus for me as I prefer to use plant-based supplements. The quality of NOW Foods products is evident in the effectiveness of this supplement. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to enhance their physical performance and improve their overall health. The convenience of the veggie capsules and the affordability of the product make it a great value.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I only take when I know I'm gonna eat a lot of sugars (in case sometimes I have no option when I go out home).It's a good anti-glycation (more even combined with vitamin B6) agent and now foods offers it in a good quantity with a good price.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

It is probably a hidden gem for many people to discover soon. One of the best ageing supplements. As we age L-carnosine levels drop, which then contributes to telomere shortening. To slow ageing, we also want to slow telomere shortening. In fact, we may even want to elongate our telomeres. This is where L-Carnosine comes in, as it offers a great way to enhance telomere length! All in all, this is one of those supplements pretty much everyone can benefit from!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Easy to take in this capsule form. the size of the capsules is not too big. I like NOW brand supplements because of the quality of ingredients and quantity of pills provided. I feel I am getting my money's worth. I have felt more energy and less fatigued and these pills seem easy on my digestion.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I'm 66 & have have read this product can help w/various anti-aging issues. I take a 500 mg capsule 2x/day. I find the size easy to swallow & tasteless. I trust in the quality of this brand, NOW, & buy it frequently. I can't judge if this alone is truly anti-aging, but find the combination of supplements I take do help keep me more youthful & healthy.