NL

4.6
Based on 2,248 Ratings
1,646
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

It’s really hard to come by good gluten free pasta brands where I live. So glad I came across this one though I still haven’t tried cooking it. Most gluten free pasta tend to break into tiny pieces after cooking since they lack the binding that comes from regular flour. Hoping this one doesn’t do the same

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I like to add variety to what I feed baby and use this quinoa pasta instead of the usual whole wheat for diversifying the range of nutrition. Made of organic, high quality ingredients, the taste and mouthfeel are great. Box comes in good sized, typical cardboard package. The tube shape is good for practising the pincer grasp.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is one of the best gluten free pasta I've tasted. The texture is great too. I didn't think my son would enjoy it but he loves it. Now i can make a little extra every time for my little man too. The packaging is clean and nice too. Once opening please transfer to an air tight jar.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is some quality pasta and it's made with gluten free ingredients! Yay! :) So far, I love this company and their gluten free products. This pasta tastes delicious. However, I will say be careful how long you cook this pasta though. In my opinion, it tends to be a little sensitive and gets soggy quicker than other pastas I have cooked with in the past. It is still delicious and worth a try! :)

Posted on Sep 11, 2022