NL

1,452
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,896

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I feel like I'm getting stronger and healthier. The energy is great and the stamina has improved significantly. I definitely feel the boost in my strength, stamina, and durability...I've had to take it twice daily (2 caps 3x per day) since starting but have noticed a significant difference in the time between

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
3,307

This vitamin is very nutritional and helps me improve my brain function and enhance my quality of life. It also makes me feel strong and energized at times. I've noticed a great improvement in my overall well-being as well. I took one tablet every day, which helped settle down my anxiety and make it easier on me to be around people.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,356

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I feel like I have much more energy, stamina, stamina and motivation. It has improved my mood, sleeping quality and increased my efficiency in the gym. This product is an excellent supplement to increase your reach on the market. I recommend trying it if you want to boost your performance in the gym or at work.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

It’s a great supplement made me better and makes me loose weight it’s not taste good but it’s an extra ordinary anti oxidant-by any way keep taking it makes Deffens also it’s a very high quality the size is enough good anti oxidant the ingredients is great the package is enough antioxidant is good

034c0767-c63b-4de3-bba0-10cb46560658

This natural remedy has truly magical properties, it quickly returned to my vitality, strength, and excellent mood! I feel younger. I noticed the freshness and skin tightness. Clarity of thoughts, creative ideas. S.. drive has returned, the quality of s.. has improved. She offered her husband to try this miracle remedy. I noticed that he was not so tired after a working day, with a cheerful mood. He began a calm, healthy sleep. But the main thing is not to drink poppy 4 hours before bedtime, it will be difficult to fall asleep, it has a strong tonic effect. And be sure to drink a large amount of clean water. If my review turned out to be useful, click "YES"

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
3,248

I've used this vitamin for years, and I wouldn't even know it if it weren't in my pocket. It's a product that works as advertised and has made an impact on my life, both personally and professionally. It works hard for you when you need it the most.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Ordered Maca several times already. This time decided to to increase the dosage (taking 3 capsules a day), so bigger amount of pills is needed. Works for me well, provides more energy. Also it is a good adaptogen (I am having issues with adrenal glands and thyroid). Of course, I am taking a number of other supplements: tyrosine, iodine, rhodiola, multivitamins, vitamin D3, probiotics, selenium, vitamin C, magnesium, sometimes ferments

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! Form the best brand for supplements, NOW! It packs high levels of iron and iodine to promote healthy cells and to help keep your metabolism on track. Its big doses of potassium help digestion and make muscles happy. Maca is also rich in calcium, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. If you like my comment, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

quality is good ingredient is ok size is very good it is large it has antioxidant and the package is good it has alot benefits and it is adaptogenic and it gives u energy some says, it doesn't have any strong taste I give this to my husband some times,

767072a6-83b4-4d82-9db7-064474c7607e
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I used to put Maca powder in my smoothies but the taste is quite strong so I decided to switch for these capsules from Now Foods company. Easy to take daily (started with 1 capsule a day and soon after moved to 2 caps/day) and it has no aftertaste. Maca has plenty of vitamins and minerals that supports over all vitality. Great for physical and psychological well being. I don't expect miracles from this supplement, but I do keep it as part of my daily diet. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

82069e69-79e7-48e4-9d18-9fb46b85f443