NL

4.8
Based on 6,846 Ratings
5,933
Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Improved energy level and better sleep

I have energy issues and difficulty falling asleep. I've discovered the benefit of trace minerals and found this magnesium supplement. Been taking this for the past 3 months and I need fewer naps these days. I prefer this brand because it's in softgel form and easier to swallow (tried another brand in tablet, didn't finish because too hard to swallow).

edb20f8b-3efb-4c6f-ac47-7ff4cab5b8d7
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

bf96899e-1f09-4d91-b8cd-a16b44ef5090
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Magnesium is such an important supplement of which we are all deficient. I have literally spent years trying to find a good magnesium supplement. So many contain poor and downright dangerous types of magnesium (such as aspartate). NOW Foods has the top 3 - Citrate, Glycinate and Malate. Definitely my go to magnesium now and in the future.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I take magnesium citrate to relieve constipation. I’ve tried the powder version, tablets, and veg caps. All were Now products, I believe. This product is not pure Magnesium citrate, even through that’s what the bottle says. Maybe the combination of this product’s ingredients is what is making it work well for me- most of the time. The Softgels are super easy to swallow. The directions says to divide up the dose. I think this makes a big difference. I used to take all before bed. I currently take a total of 8 softgels per day, divided up between breakfast, lunch and dinner. ove been using the product for about 3 months. So far, I highly recommend.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I could not stop raving about this. I recommended this product to my friends and family members who have bowel movement issue. This is so good. It helps to clear the bowel . In addition. It helps to have better sleep at night. I have been taking this for years. This product had great quality.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I've been using these softgels for a long time. For whatever reason, they seem to work better for me than other formulations. I'm a young stroke survivor with a life to live and another survivor at the stroke center recommended magnesium because it really helped with his spasms. It's been amazing for that, though I've had to creep up on the dose my neuro confirmed a lot of people used in order to not get GI side effects. A bonus was it made a huge difference in my post-stroke migraines. I forgot to go buy more and I thought maybe I didn't need it anymore so I stopped taking it. Boy was I sorry! IHerb autoship is so convenient because now I never run out.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

If you're looking for a simple and effective way to boost your magnesium levels, NOW Foods Magnesium Citrate is a solid choice. Magnesium is essential for a ton of functions in the body and this supplement is a great way to make sure you're getting enough. The quality is top notch and it's super easy to take - just pop a pill and you're good to go

Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,192

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland. Magnesium Citrate is easily absorbed, and NOW® Magnesium Citrate Softgels are provided in a liquid base with chelated forms for superior bioavailability.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Very good form of magnesium. This magnesium is easily absorbed, in a liquid base with chelated forms for superior bioavailability. Blend of citrate, malate and glycinate absorbs very good, so it can give more benefits to our health compared with other magnesium forms, for example magnesium oxide. The softgels are quite big, but for me not difficult to swallow. Could be higher dosage in one capsule, so it wouldnl't be necessary to take 3 capsules daily, this is the only minus to this product.