NL

4.8
Based on 2,638 Ratings
2,230
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Super quality ,the best natural ingredients, size is big but not hard to use and taste is comfortable,my dosage is 2 for a day,I feel very good and I 'll use for long time because I 100% trust in that product , benefit is my happy life :) I've used a month with prebiotic in the picture, and I strongly recommend for women who have the same problem with urinary tract each month for a long,long time

f07eb443-abbf-4bb3-b409-cbf4c688fa59
5c8831f5-81fc-4bcf-9dd5-ed8d91526384
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
1,212

Posted on May 3, 2022

Since I added this to my Senior dogs diet, we have no more leaks. I have 3 dogs over the age of 15, all 3 having bladder and kidney issues and leakage. After 2 weeks of supplementing them, no more issues. It is a blessing. I also take for myself to cleanse my kidneys weekly. This should be in everyone's home. It is a miracle for urinary infections, kidney issues etc. Both in animals and humans.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It works 100000%% !! I suffered with chronic UTIs for many many many years!! I took all antibiotics! Year after year…. I changed doctors… Until I found this magic supplement! It’s just God-send for me)) No pain any more. no need to go to the toilet often. No problem after EVERY [email protected] ! I can live a full Life! I would definitely recommend this supplement to anyone with bladder problems!

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I take these to keep my urinary tract and bladder in good shape. If I even suspect a bladder issue, I take them for a few days. They have always quickly killed off any questionable feelings in my bladder or urethra.The pills are not too large, easy to swallow. A quality product!

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

My mother was suffering from ecoli infection and was on antibiotics for a long time. Nevertheless it did not eradicate the infection. I happened to do a research and found this product which contains cranberry and mannose. Trust me in 1 bottle her infection was nearly gone but she continues to take it for some more time because urinary infection always has the tendency to relapse. Now foods cranberry and mannose is blessing.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
1,536

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I tried this for my 8 year old female dog. Her urine was too alkaline and had some red blood cells in it. I wanted to acidify her urine and help her bladder to be more healthy. It worked and she is much more comfortable. I always trust NOW products for the quality and ingredients and her urine is now clear.