NL

11,584
3,184
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
4,123

I did not have any attention deficit disorder, but I was still on the verge of being "bad" for my age. I thought about it a lot and decided to give this vitamin a try, as there's no way that it can only cause me to be "bad." Well, since then I've seen significant improvements in my life. People say they are very comfortable

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,700

In short, they took niacinamide in the form of B3 to stimulate the organ, since before that there were complaints. I drank a few days, the result is on the face. The feeling of cheerfulness for the whole day and the hair began to fall out a little. Great brand.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,749

I have been meaning to try fish oil as I am not getting any younger and heard lots of benefits from it, most especially heart health. I searched for a good brand and Now Foods is one of the best there is. Bought 2 bottles good for 3 mos already. I love that even if the capsule is big, it's very easy to swallow. Never had a hard time taking it. And most importatly, no after taste at all! Taking these along with Vitamin D and it gave a good mood. Will buy more for sure! Update: After a week of taking it, I am now experiencing so many fishy burps. Will try the Ultra version for the next bottle to see if it will give me the same effect as well. I love fish but not the raw taste of it. :(

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,749

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
5,133

This is one of the best-seller supplement in my store. The ingredients are complete, not just calcium, but it has collagen too. Collagen is important for the ligament, especially for older age. My family consumes this supplement regularly, the quality is good for bone health. For me, it has no taste, no after taste too. I love the combination, I think it's perfect, one supplement that fulfill the needs for bone and ligament at the same time.

I am very pleased with this product. I have tried other omega 3 products and found them to be very helpful in maintaining my cholesterol levels, but this product is the best I have used. It has a high EPA and DHA content and is very easy to take. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good omega 3 supplement.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,320

I only take mini fish oil pills and I love that these are 2 pills instead of 3. They are easy to swallow and have no issues with fish burps or aftertaste! I lowered my overall cholesterol 25 points in 30 days using this product and my triglycerides went into normal range again. Highly recommend.

4,353

I would like to thank this vitamin for giving me a burst of strength and energy to overcome the ever-increasing workload over the past year. I also have noticed an improvement in my mood and overall wellness. I have taken this supplement for years but didn't really notice any improvements until now.

icarotwist
27,969

If you're looking for a top quality omega-3 supplement, look no further than this one from Omega. I'm very impressed with the 180 EPA / 120 DHA content in each softgel, and the fact that they're easy to take makes them even better. The results I've seen from taking this supplement have been amazing. My skin and hair look healthier, and I've got more energy overall. I would definitely recommend this Omega 3.

27,969

If you're looking for an omega-3 supplement that gives you a high ratio of EPA to DHA, this is the one for you. I love that it comes in softgels, making it easy to take, and the price is very reasonable. I definitely notice a difference in my overall health and well-being when I take this supplement regularly.