NL

1,358
kbeauty
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
1,042

this amazing supplement helps me with my adult, hormonal cystic acne. i tried plenty of topicals and using differin for 1 year.but nothing gave me such impressive results. i also cut on sugar, milk and caffeine, including chocolate and cacao. i take 2,5g (5 capsules) 2ce daily, 30 minutes before food. it has also bowel healing, soothing the skin, reducing redness and calming the mood. real treasure! it is kosher and suitable for vegetarians and muslims too. if it was useful, please press like

7f618b1f-1ae4-494f-b478-b5c12c773fbb
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I tried this year 2020 for acne After watching so many good reviews on YouTube. Though I am using it with other supplements and skincare products I don't know which cleared my acne that time. But I believe this helped a lot faster. And now my acne is back, I am on tretinoin and retinol (alternate) on and off as I sometimes overuse it and cause irritation. So I need something that will help internally. And this is the 1st thing that came to my mind. Been taking it 8-10 caps per day (divided) for 8 days now. And I'm giving all my hope to this and my retinol! Hoping for clear skin so bad! I ordered 2 bottles and will order again before it run out. I hope iherb will have enough stocks coz its always sold out.

7701f91c-dd68-4980-8ef8-346c45b52c75
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It drys your Skin out and will help to prevend building new Pimples and Acne in general… Eat at least 2-3Grams a Day and after 2-3 Weeks you can See already a better Skin Type on yourself. This product is better then 9/10 other acne treatments you can buy. Recommend!

85989795-13c5-43ea-86c9-4ad763fd9372
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
1,042

b5 helped me a lot with my cystic adult acne. my skin was soothe and lesions became much less than before. it also has calming effect and reduce cortisol level i was taking 5pills before breafast and 5 before dinner. after couple of weeks i reduced to 5 a day only

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I've been using this supplement for a while now against adult acne. I had previously been on Isotretinoin, but that had some unpleasant side effects. I find pantothenic acid works fabulous against acne, and there are essentially no side effects! My skin is now clearer than it's been in a long long time!! :)

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I have a bad case of acne. I have tried everything from a variety of skincare products, diet, otc medication etc. I read about B5 online so I went ahead and bought this. I first started with 6 capsules a day, 3 in the morning after breakfast and then 3 in the evening after dinner. After a week, I can already see the changes! Amazing! In week 2, I changed the dosage to 4 capsules a day. Hopefully, fingers crossed, my body will adapt and will only need one capsule a day as I am not into overdosing supplements.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought this after hearing that it helped alot of people to clear up their acne by mega dosing.i took 3 pills a day and build it up to 10 a day i saw a huge improvement in my acne nothing has ever worked this better. Recommend it to those who are suffering for acne.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Not too many people know about B5 (pantothenic acid), but a deficiency in it can be rough. The symptoms can range from lack of energy, poor stomach acid and metabolism, depression and nervous system impairment... even gluten intolerance! Despite all these effects, B5 isn't spoken about as often as B12, folic acid, or B6. NOW Foods always seems to use quality ingredients, and the 500mg potency is perfect for daily supplementation. That means a bottle of this size will last over three months, which is a convenient package. If you're making your own B-complex, be sure to add one of these to your regimen!

Posted on May 16, 2022

It’s been a few days and I notice my skin clearing up a bit I have really bad hormonal acne that nothing fixes. I eat healthy I’ve tried every skin product there is and I’ve even tried the dermatologist twice! Hasn’t worked but this seems to be taking my acne down already