NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 6, 2022
IBS, Be gone!

The benefits of prebiotic fiber are numerous. Too many to count. It improves stool consistency, it incentives the grows of proper fut flora, it lessens the symptoms of gastritis, it's wonderful stuff really. This prebiotic fiber supplement has helped me immensely to fight IBS and I can honestly say I feel a lot better than i have ever felt since i started taking this. Two thumbs up.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It melts in your drink pretty well. and it taste nothing. I always add this to my tea or juice. it did not work for me to add this to smoothie maybe because it was too thick or not enough water in my drink. It helps to manage my gut conditions.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Makes my bowel soft. You need to take this daily with plenty of water so that you will not be constipated. If I miss to take it then I will get constipated again. But after taking it again with plenty of milk then its good again and bowel is still soft in which before it should be very hard. I just mix it with water. Its tasteless and odorless which I super like and not lumpy unlike other brands. This one also dissolves easily.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have moved away from insoluble fiber as it gives me bloating and discomfort. This soluble prebiotic fiber is excellent. No bloating and it helps with cravings. Easily dissolves in cold/warm but not hot water. Put a tsp in a little room temp water mix fir a minute and then i add coffee or tea etc.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love the quality of this fiber supplement. I add this to my morning green juice, which is the first thing I drink in the morning. It is easy to mix and taste is neutral.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This fiber has prebiotic effect, studies shows that fiber has a bifido boost and reduces intestinal polyps... amazing fiber, the flavor is totally ok with water

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It tastes wonderful in powder form. it has no taste in liquid form though. Great for the intestinal guts, constipation, and diet. Nice quality, doesn't taste like typical fiber powder.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 24, 2022

Much better than the psyllium husk version. This one dissolves much better. My gut seems to like this fiber better. There is no taste which is a be fit as you can mix

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Often OOS….. it’s very useful. Need quite a quantity to be effective but it really works to keep me regular. There’s a mildly nutty taste.