NL

Based on 1,494 Ratings
1,185
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
My favourite snack!

It tastes really good and not too sweet. I put in the fridge after opening to keep them crunchy. Good quality. I also like the zip-lock packaging - very convenient.

9488ed15-6fc7-4da1-8f05-eb0136fa2cd6
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

These are very good flavor wise. They are a bit too sweet though, as they have both sugar and honey. But they are nice to use to sprinkle over oatmeal for nice texture and flavor. The package is a good size, they taste very sweet so you don’t need so many at one time.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

These almonds were so good!! Flavor just sweet enough, not too sweet and not really a strong honey flavor. Almonds crunchy which I like to crunch in the evening. Sure did meet my "needs".

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I really love these pecans. They are large half pieces and have a great taste. Mild maple flavor. In a reclosable package so you can keep them fresh. I'm going to try them in a pecan pie and in my trail mix.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Taste great, as well there’s hint of burn of caramel and the pecan as well crisp at the right amount. Would repurchase for sure

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

Absolutely delicious. Although very pricy it is so tasty that it is worth the price. It is super sugary and bad for your diet but great as a treat every once in a while. I will definitely order again.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

You can’t imagine how delicious it is! It’s like super well coated caramel popcorns while pecans are the most nutritious nuts! How come it’s just so perfect

Lulu96
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

One of my favorite snacks, so yummy and addictive! Please restock soon!!

ce9ed912-6bec-463e-874c-48c7dd3a554d