NL

Based on 4,046 Ratings
2,950
Neuromancer
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

When engaged in my intermittent fasting and one meal a day routine, I mix MCT oil and Macadamia nuts in a blender to make a spoonable evening ''meal''...this allows me to go another 16 hours into the fast without annoying pangs. I was amazed and can only attribute this to the nutrient dense properties of the Macadamia nut. ( I'm only talking about 5 nuts ! ) Substantial nutrition and delicious !

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

The quality is the best, fresh and they taste delicious! I can't stop eating those when I start! MIUM! I do not use them in a recipe, I simply eat them as they are. I eat them pretty much every day, it is my favorite nut. The salt added is just fine, not too salty. Now I am thinking of those nuts and I just want to go and grab some from the bag that I always leave in the refregirator. The benfits are very good, excellent in healthy fat and protein, great antioxidant, good for the heart and gut, etc.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Have been buying this for more than a year. Very good quality, big crisp nuts. Only criticism is the price is just too high when compared to the unsalted version. Consistent quality Great taste Excellent product but too costly If not consumed in a reasonable time, the packaging will allow some moisture to enter the product.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Am surprised it's so delicious, can't stop the frequency of munching 😋😋😋 The serving is taste good for any diet, recipe or use as ingredients on some quality. Size & package is nice come with zipper to lock it fresh or store away. The benefit & composition of macadamia itself is known. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The best quality Macadamia nuts for the price. Awesome value for this package size. Reclosable bag is convenient and keep the nuts fresh and crunchy. The nuts taste fresh and great and can be used for many pastries, stews and veggies or can be a great snack on its own.

SuperT
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I fist fall in love with these nuts after visiting Hawaii. This taste equally good as the leading brand you get from there. No fancy added flavours. Just tasty rich nuts. And the price for this size is better than store bought ones that I can find locally in HK. Again, another great treat n staple to have in the house while going Keto.

Lovely
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

They're macadamia nuts with the perfect amount of salt~ what more could you want? The package is resealable and I keep them in the fridge since it's summertime here. A good price for macadamia nuts and a lot in one bag so they should keep for a while. They taste great and are hard to find elsewhere for a reasonable price so these are a go-to.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These macadamia nuts are my “go to” following my walks. The crunchiness, with a little bit of salt, just seems to be what I need to restore my energy…without going for the sugar. My daughter has some digestive issues, and macadamia nuts were recommended to her. I tried them and now eat them daily, about 15 nuts at a time.