NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 8, 2022

I love coconut but mainly toasted coconut which is very hard to find. So I end up toasting it myself. The flavour of the coconut is fabulous. And this one is great for that. Plus it helps that it’s the NOW brand as it has been one of my favourites for years.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

perfectly sweet, without any added sugars or sweetener. Sometimes unsweetened coconut can be cut thick leaving it tough to eat. This is light, crispy and perfect as a topping or ingredient in keto or low carb baking or cooking.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This is the most precisely ground coconut I have purchased, the size of the pieces, the freshest! It's impossible not to eat ish from the bag.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This was an amazing nutritious produce that my entire family enjoys. It is very filling and healthy and we can use it in so many family recipes. Great quality.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I love this shredded coconut for smoothies, pancakes, yogurt, and just to eat plain for a snack! It has great taste, is nice quality, and is organic.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

It is enticing in smell. to cook with red beans together makes it more yummy particularly after chilling or freezing. There will be no burning of sensitive tongue for babies. P.H. is just right. Recommended for everyone.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Love this product ...using it in all my raw desserts ... I like that the coconut is not sticking together and its Kosher as well ...which I need !

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I purchased this brand because it was highly recommended by a national cooking school. I have used it to make a pie that turned out great. I will order this brand again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought this to use in with my breakfast oatmeal and granola, it is delicious! Just the taste I was looking for. The package size was bigger than I expected.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like this to put on top of my yogurt or in baking cakes that call for coconut. Its a big bag and the expiry date is not very far off, so you have to use it up quickly