NL

5,497
3,133
1,141
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I love this hyaluronic serum. My skin feels so soft & smooth after applying it and it helps with age related lines. It is gentle suitable for daily use with a light scent. We rarely use scented products of any sort, so the scent is not a concern. It is a nice quantity in a quality pump bottle. Seriously love the bottle and ease of use! Photo taken of the back of my hand 4 minutes after applying this product. Thank you for liking my review, I so appreciate the up vote! <3

571356ad-32d8-461a-b00d-d898ffe477a1
Posted on May 3, 2022

First time user for about 2 weeks, and am sooo glad my face has a noticeable difference. It is now firmer and fresher despite I am always lack of sleep for the past days. All my fine lines are almost gone and my skin is plumper. I am not expecting for this incredible results... Am so happy for this product. By the way, am 41 yrs old this May 15, below is a pic of my skin without make up on. i'll update after a month of using this product.

59211d0b-9a26-495e-8357-bdb981661d71
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This product was a new Hyaluronic acid serum for me, I have been using Advanced Clincals range for ages (which I adore) but I wanted to try something new and this I can happily say has been with no regrets. It’s smells like citrus which is super refreshing, the tiniest squirt of the clear liquid covers more than your face and décolletage areas and it dries within seconds. I’ve used it for a couple weeks now and I can see minor results already so I definitely recommend it and will buy it again when I run out but it’s a decent sized pump bottle so that won’t be for a while even though I’m using it everyday. I think it’s great quality for the price and the packaging is pretty. If my review was helpful and made your decision to purchase or not purchase the product please like my review. Will be much appreciated :)

ebae5d4c-d940-4b5d-8aa4-ebe361031097
8390a452-5265-48c7-81e8-40ff6c13c80a
Posted on May 20, 2022

remember that 'Hyaluronic acid supplements can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Topical treatments can soothe redness and dermatitis, while injections can make skin appear firmer.' i m using it sometimes with my mesotherapy roller for the face … and it’s good i love it 🥰

c5e81b77-ccf2-43c3-9ef2-b4e698f2cf94
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Hello beautiful people!! I really I'm impressed with this product has significantly improved skin texture. As i don't have wrinkles. But, shows difference in dryness and fine lines you might have. Definitely recommend this serum for your skin care routine. Has no particular smell. Good for sensitive skin as well. Go for it guys!

afb7d30a-7587-4e0f-b8dc-28a3d231d4a2
7ecd4489-121d-45e7-9f4b-99d59b82feb5
1,965

I started noticing more lines on my face since I was 35. I used different serums and creams but noticed little to no effects at all. I got this product three weeks ago and can already a big improvement on my face especially in the mouth and eye area. I’m so happy! I use it with the Now Glutathione cream and my skin has been noticeably soft and bright🙏

2,977