NL
4.7

4.7
Egapotpot
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I’m 53 years old,my skin is drier during this season of winter thats why i tried this hydration supplement..it works because now my legs aren’t flaky anymore!😬

ac326e1d-551c-4404-b268-fa93dc8e4a3a
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

My face was swollen and the skin on my face was DRY, this was my lifesaver for dryness. And drink a lot of water since that is normal after a rhinoplasty

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

This really helps with hydrating the body and skin. After 1 week of use I already feel my skin is softer and I'm less thirsty.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Excellent Product with Two Types of Hyaluronic Acid, especially Patented HYABEST. I use it together with another Now Bamboo Silica Product. Highly Recommended for Skin Hydration!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Not tried yet but have chosen it for it Natural healthy ingredients, no long term side effects. The composition I liked with the collagen and no use of magnesium stearate. Top.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
1,168
8,388

Great ingredients hydration!! Hyaluronic acid 2 form with collagen , it's make my skin glowing , reduced fine lines and wrinkles. I take with silica, the results is very fast. Good for skin , issues, age and joints & bones. Good benefits and quality!! I suggest it. Good price and results. Not hard to take. Love this supplement 💖💖

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I feel more hydrated my skin that I take with collagen for more effective..

10946310-ecb4-4549-b36e-0f7fea643f37
2005c6f2-453e-411f-898c-ae5db21ae1f8
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

These capsules have a total of 120 mg of hyaluronic acid per capsule, only half of which comes from Hyabest. They do recommend 2 capsule a day, which puts the dose over 200 mg of hyaluronic acid, though again, only half of that is from Hyabest😕

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Totally stops my colon, no matter how much liquid I drink with it. Weirdest side effect ever. I simply cannot digest these. I've even tried taking them with digestive enzymes, but nope. Believe me, I tried everything. So, be warned, some people won't be able to take these if their constitution is similar to mine.😅