NL

4.6
Based on 3,787 Ratings
2,703
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

All Skin Types Paraben Free Gluten Free Vegan NOW® Solutions Products Are Not Tested on Animals. Condition: Skin and hair in need of hydration and rejuvenation. Solution: With a delicate and alluring floral scent, Rosewater Rejuvenating Mist is a soothing, multipurpose freshening solution that instantly hydrates and revitalizes dry or sensitive skin any time of the year. NOW®Solutions products are analytically tested to assure the highest quality. NOW®Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses moisturizers and serums, bath and body oils, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW® Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in our formulations, to provide a more natural product line.

e2e330e3-9256-4b84-aedf-7ade900df9e2

I put it on my face, and oh my God, how richly it changes my mood. I honestly feel like royalty. It moisturizes, it helps reduce my pores, and it honestly smells exactly like roses. Which, (with the cost of roses today) is the very reason I feel so luxurious and sensual everytime I use it. I also put it in my hair post wash, which (though it doesn't say it helps hair), it's been helping my hair to regain moisture and vitality. It comes very well packaged and protected. It has a spray attachment with it, so you can spray it or use a cotton ball to apply it. My only complaint is that it comes in a plastic bottle which doesn’t protect the water and or doesn’t helps it to last longer.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It feels very fresh. The smell is nice, but subtle. Enough to enjoy it, but not to feel as if you're spraying perfume in your face. From what I've understood this product is a glycerine mixture spray with some added drops of rose absolute. I think that for the price it makes a decent product. The glycerine adds a humectant layer, so the skin doesn't feel dry after spraying a minute ago. And the aromatic sensation is great too. I used it both as a spray under my toner and on top of my make-up. And sometimes in between, when I felt tired, because the product feels very relaxing.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The ABSOLUTE BEST! Great for my skin with the aroma of roses. Its pure ingredients makes NOW Rosewater Rejuvenating Spray my go to. I keep it in the refrigerator and spray the cool mist on to a cotton makeup pad after washing my face and before applying anything else to my sensitive skin. And the palm size bottle, so easy to handle. Try Rosewater Rejuvenating Spray. I know you too will love using it for your daily facial care.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Excellent quality! I love the scent 😍 it's very esay to use. Can be use by all ages. Softened my skin. I'm feel refreshed every time. Great moisturize.❤❤❤

55e197ff-793a-4aed-909f-e6e21fb37b00
650e5eb1-bee2-49ba-87aa-13b405c027b6
k82022
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

i love this brand. i have so many products from now foods. love the size and quality and price. the scent is a light flower smell bi have used this on my face and hair for hydration. love it and i recommend it to anyone who wants a light scent and hydration for their skin.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

This product is my "go to" right now! I use it every time I am experiencing dryness or a lack of hydration on my skin. I love the smell (it low key relaxes me), I can see the benefits of of almost instantly. I hasn't clogged my pores, it leaves my skin with a smooth texture and visibly more hydrated.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Love this mist! You won't be sorry 😄 Smells amazing! Feels so hydrating on the skin and perfect for men as well. Very moisturizing for sensitive skin. Fits perfectly in my makeup bag. I use it to give my skin a extra drink of goodness as well as keep my makeup looking great!

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

scent is rose, I use it after my make up as setting spray. it gives off a nice dewy glow. quality is good. this is my 3rd bottle. Great for sensitive skin as well. love the watery texture, not oily. helps to moisturize my skin as well. I'm using this during summer, fyr.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

scent is cool. easy in use. quality is amazing, package and size is comfortable to travel. it has many benefits for skin. composition is natural. good for any season. it moisturizes and smoothes the texture. for sensitive skin is also good. good as anti age too, as rose water is very rich.