NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This has a beautiful, clean smell. Now Foods has great value. My only complaint is the droppers are too wide so you will use more than other brands. The scent, size is on point. I love using this in my diffuser to make different smells - the quality is so apparent.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I love the variety of scents in this package. I add a few drops of the lemon and orange ones to a cleaning bottle and spray it on my linens. It gives a fresh and natural scent to our house.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I think it is pretty good although the value for full price is not worth it imo. I got it on a good sale like almost half price.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

very good oil essentials mix on a Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser

c905e85c-5536-471b-ac6c-215d426de66c
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

great quality and scent makes me wanna order an oil diffuser! will order again for sure

nice product. we will buy again. Thank you very much iherb.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Topppppppppppppppppppppp Very good Very happy for this Excellent Tkssssssssssssssssssssss Top

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Beautiful smells. Citrus smells are my favourite. I think I will either repurchase or buy each of these in a bigger size. I love them.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent citrus scents that are felt right at home.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022