NL

Based on 24,211 Ratings
21,160
2,241
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

For me, Now Foods sunflower lecithin powder was a real find. It helps to concentrate, think and better control emotions. Of course, it's not a magic prescription drug, no. But lecithin is a completely natural and in every sense useful supplement, after which you understand the differences BEFORE and AFTER taking it.

094b7eb8-a37a-41cc-98e8-4346686e9c94
35105f5d-7a24-4c9e-ae26-a8a9caac7629
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is yet another high quality product from NOW brand foods! They offer great products at reasonable prices. I love the convenience of this larger sized container. Lots of health benefits - high in Phosphorus, which is why I purchased it. Finely ground powder blends nicely into whatever I'm using it in. Virtually tasteless. If you are looking for an alternative to Soy Lecithin, give this a try!!

cf1ac3f6-724c-491e-8643-fff5a1f33349
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,746

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

A quality for money product and a great size. Apparently quite beneficial for mens health. Ingredient list is the one ingredient (no fillers!). The powder form makes it easy to mix into food or a drink so you don’t have to swallow a large pill. Cheaper overall too! It’s 50 calories per serving which isn’t much at all.

4590c8d1-53db-4090-a036-6000436abe58
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Very good quality, taste is nice, perfect size for that price. I see benefit after short period of using the item. So, I regularly buy this product, never have any doubts, since it is not from soya. It could be unpacked for long time of using and no need to keep it in a fridge.

Quality is excellent , Lecithin is an important superfood with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on May 2, 2022

Why didn't I buy powder earlier, well, for children it's the best. I have two autistic children, prescribed by a neuropsychologist.At first I took it in liquid form, it's unrealistic to give it, only in oatmeal porridge and then I suffered. Ordered in capsules, but more or less convenient, squeezed out too into porridge or puree. If they notice, then write it is gone. I had to order powder, I left it in capsules for myself, in liquid form I will probably take it myself, but this is not for sure. I sprinkled it on buckwheat in powder, mixed it and didn't even feel it, they ate it all. I'm so glad, I spent so much effort. In general, vitamins are problematic to take, I also give d3, omega and lecithin. I hope that at least some words will begin to speak. My pain is simple. Thank you all for the like, I would appreciate it. Good health to all and take care of yourself!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Product is a little sticky, as is its nature, so keep that in mind if you are planning to fill empty gel capsules with it. Process can get a tad messy, so use the biggest capsules for less hassle. Others, just mix with water using a spoon as needed. Performance-wise, no noticeable difference from using the liquid gel filled capsules of Sunflower Lecithin I've used in the past aside from the obvious difference in convenience. Paying by weight with this product will save money if it is something used regularly.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I take this product to ensure I get choline (important for liver and brain), as I eat primarily plant based. For the quantity/size, this is one of the best priced products online. With NOW, I never complain about the quality of the products I buy. I usually add a tablespoon with smoothie bowls and I never notice the taste. Overall, I highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have newly purchased it to please my addiction for sunflower seeds :) I love everything about this product: health benefits, taste - I use spoon to dive in the container - bets diving experience :) Size is good - I hope it will last for me taste this ingredient in home-made vegan mayo or sauce.