NL

8,373
1,672
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
1,586

Really great quality! Recommend buying this type of vitamin C as it is a more bio viable form of this mineral. Vitamin C has great effects on health, decreasing sugar in blood, improving the cardiovascular system, and having antioxidant effects. I take 1/4 scoop after training or running. Physical exercises greatly improve the absorption of vitamin C making bones stronger as well. Will buy more of it as this one is almost empty :) If this review was helpful, push the thumbs up 👍🏻

cf6fa735-9645-4f47-860a-64e46c99cbe4
b8b52270-4e93-447a-a27e-58449831633b
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
8,513

Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects against viruses. Should take this supplement regularly during the cold season. It's powdered in capsules, so it is easy to absorb and works well. Most vitamin C in tablets can cause digestive upset to a lot of people. Love this brand and the quality is excellent. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Vitamin c has a great benefits I saw a lot of effects after a while of using it and this size had enough me for long time and the quality is so good Taste like sour and I feel the sour in my stomach I take 1000 mg daily Well package

06ae4d41-f854-406e-bdd4-23797ae1626a
ae6354df-d8e9-4a1f-9779-c007d9fc1e44
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Absolutely the best value for money that you can find and non-GMO too. I take anywhere from 5-8g/day in 500mg to 1000mg doses as maintenance against RoS and oxidative stress. I take 15-20g/day when I start to get sick and it works wonders. Don't believe all the Big Pharma lies and studies that they design to fail with 1000mg or 2000mg of Vit C/day. Useless. When you are sick you need LOTS, and in small amounts cos a lot of each dose of a few hundred mg or over doesn't get absorbed. Just make sure you wash your mouth out as it'll destroy your enamel. TIP: Put it on your tongue and sip a drink like juice in small amounts and wash it down without letting it wash around your mouth and so you don't need to worry about your teeth.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

When it comes to a season of cold, my immune system sometimes fails me - here's Vitamin C to the rescue. When I start feeling even minor symptoms of cold or flu - I add a bit of Vitamin C crystals to my morning water. It helps, I believe. Plus I like the taste of a lemon water. This package will last long as you don't need a lot to feel better

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a great product that I use with my daily detox cocktail of R-glutathione and R-lipoic acid to pull toxins from my body. These three are magnificant and the C powder is critical. Its cost effective as a crystal powder. C is also a major for the immune system and covid protection since it integrates with other personal programming like daily execise and nutrient intake like minerals. The only side effect from too much is diarrhea so its a good product for digestion as well. One needs to build up the amount if one wants a couple grams as a daily dosage. I like the taste and its no problem on my stomach. I just take a glass of good water from my well and throw in what I want, mix and drink. Its a pleasant drink. You'll notice an uptick in energy and emotions as the body gets toxins out and the immune system tweeked.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The quality is very high as expected from this brand "now." What I need to stress is that vitamin C is very important for immunity, antioxidant support, and general health. Our bodies cannot produce vitamin C, so we must get it from our diet and supplements. The other thing is that vitamin C crystals are the best absorbed. Those solid pills on the market are not absorbed well! In any case, the taste is sour and it dissolves readily. I add 1000mg to my sports drink and I think it makes it taste quite better.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Wow!! I knew it would be a big bottle, but was still blown away when I opened the box. This was fantastic value for an excellent product and brand, even before the discount of 20%. I am glad I decided to order this, and will decant as needed into my smaller bottle of this. I think it will last the rest of my life.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Quality brand and great product. It's always more expensive for a company to package a product into individual pills, so a powder makes sense. I just mix a serving twice a day in some water, especially in the colder months to help ward off colds/flu, along with other supplements. I love sour things, so this is tasty to me.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Absolutely the best value for money that you can find and non-GMO too. I take anywhere from 5-8g/day in 500mg to 1000mg doses as maintenance against RoS and oxidative stress. I take 15-20g/day when I start to get sick and boy, does this work wonders. Don't believe all the Big Pharma lies and studies that they design to fail with 1000mg or 2000mg of Vit C/day. Useless. When you are sick you need LOTS, and in small amounts cos a lot of each dose of a few hundred mg or over doesn't get absorbed. Just make sure you wash your mouth out as it'll destroy your enamel. TIP: I just put it on my tongue and sip a drink like juice in small amounts and wash it down without letting it wash around my mouth and so I don't need to worry about my teeth doing it this way.