Page 1 - Reviews - Nutiva, Organic Classic Hazelnut Spread, With Cocoa, 13 oz (369 g) - iHerb
NL

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

The brand is famous for being one of the most cleanest, purest, organic ones on the market. They really make their priority to be healthy for customers without adding any harmful chemicals which unfortunately still not banned. The consistency of the spread could be a little better, the oil slightly separates from the spread and you need to mix it but I still take it over other spreads full of sugar and chemical additives. The taste is great

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I still prefer the milky chocolatey taste. But I am in search for a healthy alternative for Nutella. I still prefer the Peanut Butter & Co. Hazelnut spread over this one. This is better with vanilla ice cream. What I don’t like about this product is the need to stir. The product tends to separate. You’ll see in the photo some oil. So I have to mix it first. Best to follow instruction and do not refrigerate.

5dc43ae2-7d8f-4d43-89cc-2069b0965f13
5df15a96-4e5d-46dd-bb2f-8fc73fbd2270
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Mid-High quality top chocolate spread, whilst not being the best recipe that I've tasted. top ingredients for every minute use. the size is relatively medium but the package is finally from plastic... the benefits are mild happiness and bye bye diet! serving should be in the mouth or on a toast.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

My son is addicted to chocolate and does not eat healthy food a lot! so I was looking for healthy chocolate products and I found this brand, I’m so happy that my son liked it very much :) so I used it for him on cakes and waffles without feeling guilty! as it contains less sugar. Also I tried the dark chocolate and it was awesome ♥️ Healthy with a very good quality 👍🏼

Kseniss
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Smooth taste and not too sweet. I left 4 stars because of the consistency- it can’t be stored in fridge , becomes too dry and hard and if I leave it outside it’s melting a lot due to humid weather in Hong Kong. Can’t find the right balance yet

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It's a good product! I take this daily and I can see the effect of this product! iHerb does a tremendous job in delivering the item promptly!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

There is a slight difference in taste than nutella. My son didn’t like it at first, but he get used to it now and like it much.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

When I went vegan I was really sad that I couldn't have Nutella anymore. That is, until I came across Nutiva. Just as good taste-wise, if not better than Nutella. My go-to.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Lighter than "Nutella", I like the flavor of hazelnuts. There was a slightly rough texture. It melts easily in summer, and when eaten with bread, it hangs down and is often worn on clothes. Please be careful.