NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This product is amazing. I love that they support women and children in need of vitamins. It contains high quality ingredients. The packaging is attractive. It has many health benefits, including energy, focus, mood, stress support, and helps with immunity. It does not leave an after taste. The capsules are easy to swallow. You can tell if you forgot to take it, as in the afternoon you might be feeling a bit less energized and focused. I would recommend people take this at almost any age, as it is very beneficial. I trust NutraChamps as a quality brand, and you should too!

206a2c7a-b60f-4089-a3a1-98922c605478
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

There’s so many perks to taking Korean Panax ginseng! For one, it dramatically increased my ability to focus on tasks and that also made me seem happier. I love that I felt like I had drank coffee but did not know caffeine crashes for me so this is a plus!

27476bd0-0282-4f4f-8ea7-4a35b6a65d6e
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I have been taking this ginseng for a little over a week now. 2 capsules once daily with my breakfast. With it's natural ingredients, it makes me feel healthy an great! While taking this I have noticed my stress level reduce significantly. It gives me a natural energy boost which is a plus. My mood is also greatly improved. Great benifits, overall great quality product! I would highly recommend it to others to try.

72000a9d-740b-4cd8-bbab-8e0ad824f4f3
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have been taking this for about a week and it is giving me energy!I take two capsules after my brunch before I exercise and it helped with my endurance-like am a younger person again.I haven't given much thought about it when I bought it simply because I tried the brands other supplements before and I like the quality but this is something else-am in peri-menoupase stage and feeling less energetic sucks but aftwr trying it I don't know if its part of the effect-almost no hot flashes or night sweats and shall I say my husband is happy ... Non-GMO and 3rd party tested,gluten-free,vegan 100%

828b025e-c536-4da2-900b-a80ea86f4232
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

For the past week I've been taking two capsules of this Korean Panax Ginseng in the early AM. and I can honestly tell you that I certainly feel the difference, and its not even Friday yet! 🙃 If you've been looking for a way to fight off stress, brain fog, and overall reduce your risk for the common cold and flu, look no further. This is the product for you! I feel energized. I get more done, no sugar crashes no need for caffeine. Naturally sourced, Non GMO and Vegan! Great for immunity! I've always heard about the wonders of Ginseng regarding reducing blood sugar in diabetics and even reducing your chance of cancer. I can litterally go on or you can check them out yourself amongst a variety of products that they offer. Product Made In The USA. No bad aftertaste, just a couple simple capsules to improve your mood and overall energy.

39963eb8-a8d4-4fe4-ad47-e308b1f5ecb4
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I never thought I would be able to lower my caffeine consumption l. Now that I'm taking this Korean Panax Ginseng however I have done just that. I thought it was just a fluke that I had more energy the first day after taking them but then the next day came and the next and it just got better and better!! Now not only do I feel the energy boost I haven't in years but I have the drive and focus to get things done. Keeping up with my granddaughter has never been easier. They don't leave behind any funky aftertaste or burps which is always a plus and they are an easy size to get down Knowing I can count on nutrachamps to only use he highest quality non GMO ingredients I'll definitely continue taking this supplement to keep up with my busy life!!

3d73b824-785c-40c2-9698-86539ca6e039
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I currently had 2 babies back to back, I've been feeling so drained for 3 years now and just could not find a pick up but, this ginseng is incredible, it's natural, it's amazing! I feel better taking these pulls than I do when I drink my coffee, I woukd highly recommend this, I wish I could give it 10 stars. I have amazing energy now! The price is also great, I will definitely add this into my everyday routine. I love it.

dc7db2f9-5a12-4bc2-988d-932bf4e0b895
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

First, the nutra champs brand is 10/10. I love this brand! Their package quality is great in addition to a great product. Highly recommend their ginseng supplements and their brand, overall! The benefits of this product were amazing. I could definitely tell a difference in my energy levels & my focus was a lot stronger as well. Highly recommend!

cf1172e5-5d3d-4002-8bfd-6a4f40096c47
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Ginseng has SO many benefits for the body. Some are: 1.Contains antioxidants that may reduce inflammation. 2. Ginseng could help improve brain functions like memory, behavior, and mood 3. ginseng possesses potent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties and may enhance the function of the immune system. 4. May have potential benefits against cancer I have noticed a difference in my ability to focus. It has gotten rid of my brain fog that I struggled with for so long due to having my thyroid removed. I have noticed an improvement on my mood as well, which I didn’t even know was a result if Ginseng!

ff96c0ed-167a-4096-9a42-40e1e7a508f2

looking for a ginseng that is potent and will provide noticeable results within 2-3 weeks (yes, folks, no supplement "works immediately") give NutraChamps a try. Suggestion: if you buy this product, take 2-3 with two meals each day (total of 4-6 per day) for the first 2 weeks. If you don't notice any changes, up it to 3-4 with two meals each day for the next two weeks. Once you start getting the results you were looking for dial it down and take 1 or 2 caplets less each day for a week until you start to notice that you are not getting the same benefits at the previous dose - but to do this successfully, you have to mindfully, consciously check your stress levels each morning or evening while dialing in your dosage. Pay attention to your mental focus and physical stamina as you go through your day. For you

514ef739-0bd4-4330-8efb-6f0ac0332eb8