NL

1,747
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
4,637
15,518
Amazing anti anxiety and sleep aid nootropics

I bless the day i found L-theanine. If you are going through any kind of anxiety or upheaval in mood issues, i would highly recommend L-theanine and caffeine stack as a first aid just to get yourself in order while you sort out the root issues. I highly recommend this nootropic as a great aid to our present day fast tracked and complex high stressed lives. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

it's not like a Valium or Xanax, it's more subtle but as effective and with no addiction or side effects. My social anxiety still exists but feels so much more manageable when I take L-Theanine. I only use when leaving house as want it to always work for me.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I used this to deal with all forms of anxiouseness or anxiety of when ever i need to feel calmer. Try this out if you need to meditate or just be clam. I also sue this to smooth out my early morning caffeine energy. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you. Os

L-theanine is an amino acid that is said to help relaxation. It is also said to have other benefits like boosting the immune system, helping to focus. It's said to be a good thing to take with coffee because it smoothes the effect of caffeine. The quality seems good. The size of the capsule is not too big in my opinion.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great quality. I use it to wind down if i’ve had coffee throughout the day. L-theanine is such a helpful and beneficial ingredient for calming. The size and price are good ones compared to others and the package is cute. I feel energized the next day after I take this cause I get a good nights sleep.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The brand of L-Theanine that I usually take was out of stock, so I tried this one. Fortunately, I have noticed no change in the effect. It helps me fall asleep swiftly and have super vivid dreams. More importantly, it helps my overall mood, and I feel calmer and happier with it. Definitely a supplement I don't want to be without!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Good quality, and easy size to swallow. I can tell a difference when I take this to help ease my stress. I can tell a better difference at night to help my mind be at ease. I think the benefit is great, and I use this on a daily basis as part of my regement.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I began taking L theanine closer to my IGCSE exams given the added stress and need to focus. I originally took it to help with the jittery edge when drinking coffee, as well as keep my mind straight during exams when taken with L tyrosine. Honestly it genuinely helped. I took 2 caps with coffee prior to my exams and I was able to focus all the way through. Although I must say that its not a magic pill where you suddenly feel intense clarity, its a much milder effect.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Its a solid pick for a theanine supplement. Theanine helps with calming my nerves and with general anxiety. It is a an amino acid that naturally occurs so its effect is very gentle. There's a noticeable difference/absence of ocd thoughts and especially jitters for me when consuming caffeine. I highly recommend this supplement for mental health support and people that are high-strung. It does not make you sleepy or diminish energy in any way it just helps to take the edge off of daily stress.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I recently tried NutraLife's L-Theanine supplement and I was impressed with the results. L-Theanine is an amino acid that is known to support relaxation and mental focus. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and I've noticed an improvement in my ability to focus and handle stress. The capsules are easy to swallow and the dosage of 200 mg per capsule is perfect. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to support relaxation and mental focus.