NL
4.5

4.5
SimenM
Posted on Feb 4, 2023
Excellent! Totally Amazing for Improved eyesight!

I was recommended via google search to try this product. As I searched for "holistc ways to improve eyesight" astaxanthin came up. I was sceptical at first. But after taking this for some years now I can literally see the improvemtens. And the results came quickly. I love to take this together with milkthistle so I am quite sure this antioxydant also support the liver. I also recommend the 12 mg! The Quality is excellent.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Nutrex Hawaii has never failed me before. As per their spirulina, this is another top notch product by them. Skin is as smooth as silk. Immunity wise should have improved as I am the only one who didn't fall sick in my workplace. Quality as usual, impeccable. Easy to swallow hassle free. My top choice in astaxanthin ;)

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I like this brand and product for eye health and sun protection benefit. However I switched to 12 mg. One may be better with 6 mg and take two a day.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Excellent product. It contains 12 mg of Astaxanthin and I use it to keep my skin and eyes healthy - also my joints love it. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Love the Astaxanthin!! It’s a super antioxidants. I was attracted by the quality of this brand. The smell of the gel is good. The price and quality are good for money. After a few weeks, It really helps improve my skin and boost my energy. Recommended.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I want to protect my skin from UV damage and improve my eyesight. Want quality antioxidants It contains astaxanthin, and it works very well in terms of skin. But I think I might be using it in a way too low. In the future I will use it in a dosage of 12mg / tablet.

e6700e5c-cc98-459d-b4cf-af16f3f3c80e
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Love this product, but the one thing I didn't expect is that it protected my skin when I was out in the sun for lengthy periods of time! This alone proves the quality of this product. My eyes are brighter and it seems to be helping my vision, and colors seem brighter than before I started using BioAstin Supreme. Overall I'm very impressed with the results so far. Please like this review if it is helpful for you. Have a great day!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This product has helped with arthritic pain for me. Thinking it wasn't working I stopped taking it only to find out it was. Give it time to work, be consistent After a few weeks it kicks in. Great quality, small price for relief. Not instant but over time it really helps.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is my favorite formula astaxantin. Great ingredients, high bioavailability and digestibility, this is an amazing antioxidant. Just amazing. I also use it because of my sun allergy - so as not to get burned in the daily strong summer sun. Very useful. I take 1 tablet a day, always after a little greasy food and this package lasts for about 2 months.