NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Great quality high potency supplement. The spearmint flavour disguises the strong spirulina taste. The three tablet dosage is easier to take on a daily basis which I like. No one enjoys having to take a handful of tablet’s! The product is consistent and I’ve been using it for at least two years now.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I have been using Nutrex Hawaii spirulina back when I was a student. It saved me many times when I felt exhausted and was not eating well. The taste is great due to the spearmint, and I have yet to return to the regular spirulina. I stopped using it for several years and then ordered it here when I felt depleted again. I think it works great in a week. The size is easy to swallow, the quality is excellent, and it does not taste like algae. The benefit for me is iron because I am deficient.

I chose this Spirulina is because it is just 3-per-day (1000mg per tablet) instead of 6-per-day (500mg per tablet). Because it is a 3-per-day, the greenish ovalish tablet is quite big size. I personally have some problem swallowing all 3 in 1 go but I swallow it 1 by 1, so it resolves the tablet size issue. It has some minty taste as it contains spearmint (which I like as it helps with hormones and improves digestion). It also helps to camouflage the subtle "vege" smell of Spirulina. It is a great quality superfood as it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that is essential for health and detox benefits.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I gave it a good as I have only used this for a short time...but so far so good!...I had been taking Iodine ( from a wonderful supplier,but he no longer is doing this,)for years for my low functioning thyroid, but needed to find a new way to supplement my thyroid....I didnt trust the quality of the iodines on the market, so decided after research, to try this product....

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I love this product I keep buying that I don’t know this is how many times this is I give even to my dogs in the mornings so it keeps their intestines clean and I recommend anybody who’s out there for cleansing

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

great quality Hawaiian spirulina 1000 mg dosage is more than enough. I take 2 tablets a day for iron deficiency it helps alot and it's natural

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Top quality, with a fresh mint flavour, which makes it very good in taste . I think it is one of the best spirulina superfood supplement available ! I love the glass bottle

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

spirulina is one of the best products for detox and Spirulina is rich in a range of vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining a healthy immune system size of the bottle is big and good for 3 months supply package is nice with high-quality ingredients smell is strong has no after taste.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good. I love it. I'm going to order it again

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Definitely my favorite spirulina supplement, especially with the mint freshness.