NL

4.7
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

For someone who's often sick, this antioxidant can help you. It doesn't affect your stomach much since it is buffered. The only problem is, you need an avg of 1000 mg per day. In that case, you'll have to take more of these. This means your supplement would get over quickly. Overall, it has a great effect on your immunity. Did not observe any acidity. But it depends on person to person.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

The buffered vitamin C has -- so far -- protected me from developing kidney stones. This can happen if you introduce too much too quickly. The magnesium seems to reduce the risk of leg cramps -- an added bonus!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love these because they're 2 in one of essential vitamins that are much needed for those with a poor diet and the magnesium helps with restless leg syndrome

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Standard run of the mill vit C oral supp Powder more costeffective but for those pill inclined this will do the trick Addition of mag a plus!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This is hands down, an amazing product. I take two a day all through the winter. If I feel something come on, I take up to 6 a day. It’s very effective! This product works so well for me and my kiddos I keep stocked up throughout the year. The size is perfect for adults, but I can easily break a pill for my kids too. I also by the powder form when available.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love that it's buffered...doesn't upset my stomach. Been taking it for years with great results.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

love this to keep lymph draining and boost the immune system

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great for people with interstitial cystitis! Buffered so will not cause stomach or bladder pain