NL

Based on 1,589 Ratings
1,148
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,919

SO thankful for the reviews listed here - they convinced me to try these and they absolutely worked to get rid of the h-pylori issue that blessed me with a bleeding ulcer. The daily searing stomach pain is done and my gut is back to normal. I took 2 morning and 2 at night .

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I take this everyday day. Nutricology is a good quality brand. The ingredients are natural forms of Mastic. I can't handle taking the pure form so the size and capsule count is good for me. You can't taste the strong flavor as you would with mastic gum. It offers great benefits and the minerals we need.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like this brand. I feel is it working to eradicate suspected H. Pylori and have had good results with this product. I use two capsules daily before breakfast on an empty stomach. Again I would suggest that you do some reading up on H. Pylori before taking this product. Make sure you need it and don't just purchase/use it on impulse!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought this product with the goal of keeping H pylori symptoms at bay. It's 2 weeks since I started using this product but haven't seen any improvement in my symptoms. I know with some people it can take up to a month or 2 to see any significant improvement in their symptoms. So fingers crossed. I take 2 caps (1000mg) in the morning 1hr b4 Brkf and 2 caps in the evening 1hr b4 dinner. I really like the pine smell and is stronger when u open the capsule to see the Pure mastic gum pearls.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
1,205

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

All my family members are taking this to reduce acid in their stomach and they said this brand works the best. Pricy but the best so I ordered to try it myself.

418aef5c-9ebc-4b42-9adb-0ca4670d3588
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

My mom used this for her stomach problems and it really helped her she kept buying it, the quantity is good and the size is enough she followed the dosage written on the back. The quality is okay better than other brands. I liked that it worked fast. Read about the benefits of it