NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I really like this butter! It's working well so far. It absorbs fairly fast. The texture is similar to Vaseline. It moisturizes my cuticles really well; I use it at night or after manicures both on fingernails and toenails, as well as on those small calluses around the nails. The size is good for the price. It's large in comparison to similar products but still small enough to carry around.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Worked overnight! Kept with the routine for two weeks as suggested and my hands have never looked better! This stuff does what it says it will do! And when I find a product that really works, I can't wait to share it with others. This is one of those products!!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

9d6cf73e-78c7-4721-b664-b49d6bbb6fb1
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

As i do alot of washing, my hands especially my right thumb and index finger is very dry and most of the time hard to find finger print on these fingers😁. i tried this as the hand cream version was out of stock. After using daily (twice) for just a couple of days, the fingers feel smoother already. impressive.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This cuticle repair has texture similar to Vaseline but not really the same, it is quickly absorbed by cuticles and doesn’t have greasy feeling but at the same time cuticles look like moisturized by oils. Has no scent. I use it 3-4 times a day especially

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have tried many products from working hands and I find them with great quality and value. This one works good on cuticle and you can put it every night. The packaging is very handy also.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Keep cuticles from getting hard. Doesn't sink in super quickly once once applied can be rubbed in with a hand cream a few min later. Unscented.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Helpful product, but not a miracle. Arrived promptly and package in good shape. Product has no scent. Product container will be easy to carry in purse or whatever.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This cuticle repair product has a texture that resembles that of coconut oil in its solid form. It doesn't feel thick or greasy and has a pleasant, very mild scent. However, I'm not sure it's doing anything to actually repair my cuticles and I find it to be too expensive.