NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This is a watery toner that's high quality and easy to use! The packaging is minimalist and sleek. It's a watery composition that sinks in easily and helps to even out skin tone. My skin isn't very sensitive so it works fine, though I do feel like it tingles sometimes so maybe not the most gentle.

Good quality and effective. Good size for this price. No scent. Not giving any breakouts. Niacinamide it's a basic ingredient and he is friendly with everything. Im using it every day AM and PM, Under everything ( vit C, DMAE,Retinol,BHA,AHA, Azelaic acid etc), as a basic toner. If you will use it as recommended by the brand with a cotton pad you will get a light peeling effect ( mechanical effect on the skin from pad , not from the Niacinamide) .I personally tried by many ways and decided that the best is to apply it as it is, with a hand palms. For the peeling has so many other special products in the market. When i want a rest day for my skin just applying this toner and simple moisturizer, feels amazing. And I already noticed that my postacne a bit lighter.Of course only niacinamide can't fight with this problem, but it's one of the helpers. And by the way the bottle is plastic, not glass, for me it's perfect as well.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

beat niacinamide toner everrr it’s really gentle and doesn’t cause sensitivity since it’s a simple product! the size would be enough for months of daily usage , personally i use it twice a day and it lasted me for 5 months by now and half of the bottle is still filled up

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

good quality toner, i am using this for few days but I noticed improvements already, my pores are way smaller and cleaner, not bad smell, size is not what I thought it will be but is fair enough for the price, suitable for sensitive skin as mine. very gentle and comfortable to use.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Have been using this for about a month now. I think it may be darkening some sun spots but have read that niacinamide can make them darker before the get lighter. Full results are still unseen. I would recommend patch testing your inner arm but personally had no negative reactions to speak of.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good quality toner with 10% niacinamide that I've bought according to the recommendation of my beautician. This toner have good composition and really helps to balance sebum production to reduce skin troubles and strengthen the skin barrier to prevent moisture loss. I use it on my sensitive skin and it hasn't caused any proplems or irritation so far.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Love this toner - it is like gel toner, almost no smell. Next day skins feels more tight and a bit like glossy. Stings if there is skin irritation

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The size and the quality is perfect , as it has niacinamide as one of the ingredients in a good percentage to help smooth the skin . But kinda hope for a glass packaging . Hope to see benefits soon i only used it for a couple of days now so far so good

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I love this, to me it feels more like a light serum instead of a toner. Very calming and clarifying. So far I have tried 3 products from this brand and have been pleased with all 3 and can't wait to try them all!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Niacinamide is benefit for oily skin great size packaging quality and composition, gentle and moisturizing for sensitive skin, i use it frequently and great for my age