NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This product is extremely soothing and the composition and feel is lightweight. I use it after cleansing and before moisturizer to help calm my skin. This is a gentle and ideal product for sensitive skin. It can frequently be used daily and should be suitable/ beneficial for all ages and skin types. I sometimes miss this with an acne toner to cut down any potential dryness from that product. The size is economical. Any scent the product has is minimal and does not last on the skin so it isn't distracting. This provides a lot of slip with a little bit of tackiness that you feel for a couple minutes and the disappears.

cebe94fa-b14c-4638-81ac-4e36739ec3d4
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This stuff is amazing! It's very hydrating and I use it for face, body and even in my hair (it makes my hair so soft!!)

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I really enjoy using this toner, it is soothing and slightly moisturizing. It also is great to set your makeup and gives a glow to your face.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

There’s no fragrance and it’s super calming for my skin! I apply this after my toner to prep my skin. Helps with the redness on my cheeks.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This thing is great. Gives me glowing skin and helps with acne. Plus nothing weird ingredients list.

Natural ingredients. High quality. Nice on the skin. Absorbs well. Nourishes the skin. Propolis is excellent in Skincare

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Very good korean toner. It moistures very good and has no scent. I have oily skin and use it every morning and evening.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Simple ingredients that moisturises skin well. Great for sensitive skin in dry seasons.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

excellent quality product. large size good for sensitive skin gentle and does moisturize.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Nice designed bottle and moisturising . I hope iHerb can have other items not only toners soon. Great buying.