NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Bien

of medium size, a nice package, tastes like herbs which is acceptable,the ingredients are bio and healthy and has many benefits, u should follow the instructions in the supplements bottle for better results, to sum up with, I like it its of a very good quality and I Will purchase more

bcdfdccd-59ad-46a8-ab1d-038b0ed5b024
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

The best composition ever! Truly recommend. I had low feritine level and in 3 months it helpt me raise it from 8 to 60. I think it is a good dietary supliment for people with Iron deficiency. The price for this dose is fair, you will need for sure to force yourself a bit because you need to drink at least 2 glasses of water alonside. IT was the only one product I have found with chlorella and spirulina for such a price together.

You can take many caps each time, but they recommend you to take four caps. I like the fact that these two algae are in one capsule. Spirulina and chlorella are algae that contain chlorophyll. Chlorella removes heavy metals and pesticides from the body, improves digestion, contains beta-carotene and nucleic acids. Spirulina is rich in vitamin B12, fatty gamma linoleic acid, phycocyanin. It can be added to smoothies! The capsules are large and green, easy to swallow, odourless. Highly recommend. Good for iron deficiency. Supports Detoxification Product ingredients Organic Spirulina (whole) (Arthrospira platensis) 1000 mg * Organic Chlorella (whole, broken, cell wall) 1000 mg * Vegetarian capsules (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), organic rice hull concentrate (Nu-Flow®), organic rice bran extract (Nu-Rice®)

Annyan
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I got Spirulina and Chlorella from Onnit. I like the fact that these two algae are in one capsule. Spirulina and chlorella are algae that contain chlorophyll, which helps both in the digestive system and in the activity of our body. Their proteins are up to 95 % more digestible than meat proteins. They contain essential and substitutable amino acids as well as a wide range of vitamins and minerals! Chlorella removes heavy metals and pesticides from the body, improves digestion, contains beta-carotene and nucleic acids. Spirulina is rich in vitamin B12, fatty gamma linoleic acid, phycocyanin. Can be added to smoothies! The capsules are large and green Easy to swallow, totally odourless and tasteless Highly recommendable

Posted on May 1, 2022

Onnit Spirulina + Chlorella is a good quality and well priced product especailly in this combination. It has the benefit of being a good all rounder. I take my tablets in the morning a half an hour before food with a large glass of water but it can be taken anytime of the day.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a great combo of these 2 greens that have become a part of my daily supplements. I feel the need to have these in my diet for extra protection and healthy for my lifestyle. Normally I take 1 or the other, but finding them together has been great for me.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

1st time trying to help improve my digestion system. will use it together with enzymes as to make it perfectly gives more benefit into body. as people said, good stomach gives good health.

be16c72a-66ba-49ca-bd99-29b3dc31958b
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I typically take spirulina and chlorella in powder forms. This is a less messy way to get both, especially the spirulina. The powder just spreads every where and if I get some on my fingers I and up staining everything. The capsules are also more convenient for traveling. I take them mostly because I tend to be chronically iron deficient unless I eat meat frequently or take supplements.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It’s often out of stock and I’ll try to keep using it regularly. So far a month of continuous intake, the poopoo situation is definitely getting better (guess it’s helping with the detox)! A but if green veggie taste, size it normal “medium” pill size, it’s great to add this to your diet so you can make sure you are having enough “green” on daily diet.