NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great quality! Energy booster! It's an esensual element, which WHO say it's dangerous in a high doze. ITS A LIE! Anything which WHO saying it's for make people weak and unhealthy and to make them use the "classic" (which is only 150 years old) medicine and to bring them momey. HIGH DOSE OF IODINE it's a great toxins removal!!! And toxins, which we are taking with GMO food, air, plastic, Alluminium foil, and many other things around us - toxins are the reason of many unwell ness. This high doze of iodine is expensive, but worth every $! Great product!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is the best Iodine supplement I’ve ever taken. It was recommended by the book “The Iodine Crisis”. I’ve had ovarian and thyroid cancer. I healed myself naturally. No chemo and no radiation. I’ve had PCOS also. I’ve been needing iodine like this my whole life. It’s okay now that I’ve finally found it and am getting what I’ve been lacking for soo soooo long. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Iodine is all I need to shrink my fibroids right now, my doctor prescribed it but the one available in my country is too expensive, so I had to order online. I was lucky and glad to get this when it used to be 74$, and with promotion I only paid around 60$, so I was shocked -but relieved :) to see it come up to over 100$ now. I may come back later with extra details after I start taking it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Easy to split these up if you need a smaller dose, no digestive upset and no taste. Like having the larger size bottle as it’s more cost effective. Good quality ingredients and effective concentration of dose. Many benefits to be had from iodine but go slow and monitor your response.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this iodine. Since I started taking it several years ago , the disturbing feelings in my breasts simply disappeared. It also helps with viral deceases. May be it is best to start with a smaller dose and only when no side effects are seen, to proceed with this fairly large dose.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Good quality. Size and packaging are also good. Perfect supplement that helped me with iodoral deficiency. Tastes like nothing. Frequency: everyday half of the pill during my breakfast. Not sure about ingredients but my T4 test result came better so I noticed some benefits. Didn’t have any other symptoms

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

A bit big but I only take half. My iodine is ridiculously low despite this amount as it's bromide and fluoride are blocking it. And I had to stop taking it for 6 months due to unrelated issues. Will need to stay in this dose for a while as I have cortisol problems so can't increase it. It's giving me some warmth and energy though. Such an important mineral! A lifesaver when it comes to lack of energy and chronic illnesses

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The more I learn about Iodine, the more I understand our need for a high concentration of this in my diet. IT is a great supplement and has been part of my journey back to good health