NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Nice, affordable good quality brushes!

When I buy toothbrushes, I like to buy 2 or more at a time, so this 2-pack is perfect for me. I like the vibrating brush action, and the battery lasts a reasonable time so when the battery is done, it's also a good time to replace the brush anyway. Good product from a trusted brand at a good price.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I like so much this toothbrush. I've been using them now for a year. Furthermore, I like the size of my hand, I like the medium bristles, I like the amount of vibration, and I like how clean my teeth feel after using this brush. I brush my teeth in the shower (why not enjoy the hot water for a few more minutes?) so prefer these Oral-B ones because you don't have to charge them, the battery is sealed against water, lasts for at least a month and are light. Besides, dentists say it's best to use a new toothbrush every month rather than use the same old, bacteria-laden one whose bristles might have warped.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Comes in two! I shared with my sister, we both feel happy about the brushes, they don’t irritate the gums and clean really good.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Never fail to impress me. super good and fast delivery

91a495be-b908-4db2-8116-b872d06aed94
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Love these tooth brushes great value and great quality highly recommended will order again

796e4557-ae49-47a2-b7e7-c103ef14bd5a

I love this brand and the seem to benefit and clean in the crevices for teeth are (my age ) 50ish ;) and yet the medium is a little harsher on your teeth if you are sensitive to harder bristles. It has special plastic tips that help brush between the bristles and I have found nothing that clean like them. But beware about level of brushes such as soft to medium- if you have sensitive gums. The only downside is you cannot change the battery and you have to throw the whole brush away. It seems a waste when I use the brushes at times to help clean when I done with them for there primary brushing! The battery however does last for quite awhile but seems to vary at times I have had it last from 6 months to over a year.

Posted on May 30, 2021

Great quality and good value for money, cleans better than a regular tootbrush If you have sensitive teeth go for the soft rather than the medium Regular battery powered toothbrushes are quadruple the price and don’t last as long or are as effective تنظيفه عميق والجودة ممتازه، انصح فيه ومن اول مره استعملته صرت ما استغني عنه!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Amazing quality brushes the best to use and great package and size they clean the teeth well gently even on sensitive teeth.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I refuse to use any other toothbrush. I just wish it was easier to change the batteries.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Good quality and size it’s clean the teeth gently and so well