NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Excellent! Smooth & not bitter

I’ve been using Ashwaganda for about a month and half, to help with anxiety, stress and mood. I had another brand before this. It cost more and had a stronger bitter type taste to it. This one is smoother & a better quality in my opinion. I use it in my smoothies and sometimes I blend it into my coffee. I love that it is organic and the company is a B Corp . It was priced right!

825f10a5-fa10-48c1-a578-3c24914db8a8
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Good quality product ! I mix it with some chai spices to make a moon milk mix that I use every night before bed (I add hot water and a little bit of coconut butter and stevia). Honestly I haven’t slept that deep in a long time and I’ve tried a lot of thing. Really recommend if you need to relax you nervous system before sleep.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

This was the first time I ordered ashwagandha root powder from this brand. It’s a good quality product, packaging is also easy and convenient to use (specifically, the seal is easy to open). The amount of this Ayurvedic ingredient is quite abundant, so it’s good to last for a long time without having to repurchase more packages. I’ve been taking ashwagandha for better sleep, for healthy thyroid function, hormone balancing, as well as an adaptogen to reduce stress, improve mood and strengthen immune system. I’m used to the taste of the product now. It’s easier to consume this powder if you add it into your morning drinks.

Ashwagandha is a nontoxic herb gaining attention in the U.S. for its ability to modulate stress and anxiety. Ashwagandha is part of a class of plants called adaptogens known for their health benefits when ingested as teas, powders, tinctures and supplements, or in their raw forms. The package is good

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I love this healthy dose of goodness. Great quality and value for money for the size that I received in the package. I can’t wait to drink this everyday to reap the benefits of this adaptogen to improve my mood and quality of sleep. Thank you for fast shipping!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This product is amazing. Best quality and clean ingredients . This superfood is full of antioxidants, after 2 weeks of taking this product i feel more strong and healthy. Good packaging and big size, very good prize but best quality. I incorporate with my foods everyday, my skin is more glowing . Clean ingredients.Higly recommended. Your skin and health will benefit from this product.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

An excellent buy. It does have a smell that is not all that pleasant but I've found that adding a pinch of cardamom powder to it turns it into a delightful aroma. I usually have a hot night cap with half a teaspoon of this ashwagandha powder, a couple of dashes of cardamom powder and chicory root made into a beverage. I think it improves my sleep.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I need to get my hands on this package again. It’s really easy to add to drinks and it has no added ingredients which is great. It has a certain taste and smell but nothing you can’t handle. It does help me relax and then sleep well. I love that it’ has a lot of health benefits.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Love it, it’s my third bag. I add some to my morning and evening mixes. It helps take the edge off stress and also really improves my quality of sleep. I was considering starting anti anxiety medication to help lift some mental weight off me but I’m glad I tried this first! It’s also known to help memory and strength! Look it up - it has many uses :)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Ashwagandha is an excellent adaptogen that removes anxiety, gives energy, promotes creative thinking, and in the course of research it has been noticed that Ashwagandha improves the level of thyroid hormones. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha can increase endurance during exercise by enhancing brain function and reducing physical pain. The soothing effect of this plant will help reduce stress, improve concentration, motivation and physical performance. It is because of these effects that Indian ginseng is an excellent dietary supplement for athletes who need to be active despite mental and physical exhaustion.A natural fat burner. I take it for 1 t . in the morning, the course is 1 month, then I change to another adaptogen -- for example, LEMONGRASS, if I need additional liver support, or BASIL to normalize blood sugar, LICORICE ROOT, which helps with intestinal inflammation, RHODIOLA, useful for irritability and lack of sleep, CORDYCEPS, which strengthens the immune system, PANAX GINSENG, perfectly toning, or ELEUTHEROCOCCUS, which improves the health of the heart and blood vessels! If my review was helpful, please click Yes. Thank you!)