NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Great product

This worked on my acne prone and sensitive skin! It is sensitive enough to use in my daily routine, even on the days I don't shave, I still use it as a face wash. Makes skin feel baby soft and feels very moisturizing. Will be purchasing again! Natural ingredients is also a plus. Great simple scent, also doesn't trigger migraines

88261400-0b6b-4ddb-907a-762000007a2d
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Smell and scent on this product is mild. Size of the package is small and portable. I personal-ly use it as a routine as a pre shave. Frequency of using the product is probably once or twice a week as I feel that it works the same as a facial wash..

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I bought this, wondering what the Bamboo fragrance might me. In this case, it is fairly industrial and reminds me of the smell of hand goo factories provide workers to remove grease and dirt from their hands. But, it does feel good on my skin, with just a touch of abrasive materials. It's a smallish sized product, so you're not out much if you don't care for the fragrance. I'm using it. It works on my skin, but I wish it had a more true bamboo fragrance.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
1,991

This is an excellent pre shave scrub that opens and clears the skin before the shave and can be used even daily if you want that clean and fresh feeling. Perfect for before and everyday use.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great preshave, it is like a scurb which makes my skin and hair ready for shaving.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Very useful, easy to use, pleasant scent, gentle on the skin and moisturizes it well

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

good for cleaning my face and shaving areas reduce itching after shaving

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

smells good. great for daily routine. small package size is great for traveling. skin feels amazing. great for frequent shavings.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality. Good size for traveling and flying. I recommend!