NL

4.4
Based on 2,023 Ratings
1,314
Posted on May 18, 2022

I had a problem with the darkening of my underarm after pregnancy, this product helps to lightened my underarm. The scent is good and it is easy to use. The size is reasonable for its price. It is also good to sensitive skin as it doesn't irritate since it has natural composition.

a9900df4-527a-4af9-b328-4fb73fda7b8e
Recycle4better
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I hesitated a lot to buy this product, but due to pregnancy and childbirth, the armpit area became dark and pigmentation increased Use it every day when showering, rubbing the area well and leaving it for minutes I noticed a good lightening in a week .. Quantity is appropriate for the price of the product.. How to use: On dry skin, rub the area gently, then rinse.. It has no fragrance, I think it is fragrance-free .. The size is suitable and suitable for all ages I really recommend it

bf36124b-cc3a-41ed-b06a-2466251be3de
d88ab46e-612a-4706-b577-7f03cd972dc3
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I wanted to switch to all natural deodorant but I couldn’t deal with the detox period. For those that don’t know, when you switch to all natural deodorant there is a detox period of 4-6 weeks where your body needs to adjust and get out all those harmful chemicals. This is why you smell and you think natural solutions don’t work. This product makes the transfer so much easier. During the first week I started by using this every day, but by the end of the jar I didn’t even need to use it at all anymore!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I so so so love this scrub on my underarms. I have a chicken skin on my underarms and I am afraid to opt for a very harsh exfoliators. So i tried this scrub and it made my underarms a lot smoother and way less chicken skin. The scent is good and overall safe with my sensitive skin. It does not dry it much so I feel more moisturized and fresh.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Guys. Buy it. Your underarm needs it. The scent is a strong coconut sweet one, but you might want to wash it with a soap anyways because it leaves an oily feeling on your armpit. It’s really gentle on the armpit but seriously takes off even fhe strongest deodorants that leave dry residues! Due to me trying every armpit product on the market, I have sensitive armpits but this seriously never ever tingled, hurt or burnt my pits! Cleans and exfoliates nicely. I have seen its benefit in regards of the softness of mg pits and freshness. Size is great and seriously enough for a really long time. I learnt that you must sleep without deodorant, so I use it at night to wash off my all day deodorant, then wash with a gentle antibacterial wash, dry my pits nicely and sleep. It has seriously affected my underarm pigmentation, odor and texture! This product is seriously high quality!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

After trial for the underarm, I feel it is so clean. Never have this feeling before, so amazing and it is so good! It’s not dry after using, feel so smooth but not with any oily feeling. I even try it for the other parts of my body. I can’t belief the feeling of so clean it can be. I love to use it and I do search if they have any other product for body after using it. Feel so clean. I love it so much. Not dry and not oily. Hope you enjoy with it too. If you think my comment is useful for you. Please like it :) Thank you.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’m still trying it! But it feels and smells nice. And the size is just fine. My friend recommended it to me so I got it. Again, it has a nice scent. It’s easy to use. Idk about the quality I’m still trying it. It gives you a nice feelig afterwards.

78eeb4ec-6536-46ef-886b-387a56bea765
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,267

Amazing quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price is very pleased. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I am a big fan of scrubs, came across this when sister recommended it. I use it three times a week and wow! my sensitive skin loves it. After I'm done with the shower gel, I dry the area and put a little amount from the scrub with circular motion then rinse it off. I usually do this before bed so I don't use deodorant after that until the next morning. It's great for teenagers too.