NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I had covid last wk, I tried taking this to heal my itchy throat. On the 1st day I took 1 but no effect, so Day 2 I took 2 in the morning n 2 beglfore bed. It worked, I didnt cough as much as Day 1. I continued to take for Day 3 and I realised I dont feel that sick n recovered pretty soon. Its probably helpful for flu onset or speddup flu recovery. Thanks iHerb for carrying this product that has no fillers

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love Paradise Herbs products. Always high quality. Small veg capsules. Non Toxic extraction, Full spectrum, No additives, & No fillers. Easy to swallow. Andrographis is a fantastic natural bitter remedy for respiratory health and I always get positive results when I take it. Also reported to have antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This remarkable plant has been used for centuries in Asia as a traditional medicine for a range of ailments. It’s also an important constituent of at least 26 Ayurvedic formulas, and today it’s touted as a top antiviral herb and remedy for respiratory conditions. we are taking these to boost our immunity in this Covid19 environment. So far we are good

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

After taking the product for about 2 weeks , i seem to catch flu less often than before. Not only that it also helps to speed up recovery if happen to fall sick. Guess it helps overall immunity.. hope to see more amazing results in days to come..would recommended this product to everyone that wish to boost their immunity..

820816da-dcf8-4ad4-ac21-75fea7a700c1
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Paradise Herbs is a brand I was unfamiliar with, however I've come to trust this brand and would recommend this product to others. My SO uses it for respiratory issues and has shown some improvement and it also seems to be helping with his current cold. The brand seems to provide high quality products made with good ingredients. I trust the brand and would order this brand again in the future.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good quality product, I am satisfied with it. Nice, safe packaging. The size of the capsule is small. It has no taste, no smell. There are no additives in its composition. I really like this brand. This product has helped a lot in the recovery from pneumonia. I recommend.

650374cd-6732-4712-a18a-3224f564bda3
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Never doubt to try this, especially as a quick help when you have a sore throat, lungs problem, etc. My must-have and base as the first aid are Zinc, Vit C, D, Andrographis, camu camu and grape seed extract

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

King of Bitters! A great combination and good high strength, and feels good that Paradise Herbs are pure and they understand how herbs work synergistically together.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I’ve started taking Andrographis due to the pandemic and this is my go-to for most of my supplements! Paradise Herbs is committed to keeping their stuff clean. It’s a brand I trust.