NL

Based on 3,082 Ratings
2,078
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Works

Really works. Feeds my norwegian forest catto 2 chews a day and its enough to control her hairball problem. Ran out previously for a month and she puked out a hairball tt month. Restocked and started seeing fur in her 💩💩 lol. Never happier to see tt. I think the recommended 8 chews a day is excessive.

6066711e-76a1-42f3-bd13-b08fa1810e2e
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

**UPDATE** One customer was asking if the treats that come from the plastic container vs the bag are different. I received both packagings and they seem exactly the same except the one from the bag looks a little more “dry” im not sure if the one from the plastic container looks more moist because it got more compacted over time but I attached a picture. The lighter “dry” treats are from the bag and I just received these, the darker “moist” treats are from the plastic container which I received in February (months ago). My kitten has long fur and shes constantly keeping herself clean so when she had her first hairball experience she coughed up a few in one day and I felt really bad. I immediately bought these and give her two a day and she hasn’t had a single hairball since then!

9058155d-14d6-4c02-b49e-d3d8d595ef72
a236bff9-68bf-408e-90b3-6039524a54e6
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

First time trying this product. Arrives neatly packaged. Serving: 1 a day. Size: lasts long as its a large quantity. Quality: composition of superior ingredients. Use: recommendation for your loveable furry pet: cat. Beneficial: cats that struggle with hairballs. Frequency: 1 daily with food that has no supplements of hairball formula. Health: keeps kitty happy and stress free from Vomiting clumps of hair.

3e1cffd6-4fa6-44bc-a522-69d544173fa4
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

First of all, my cat liked it, and she doesn't like everything... The size was to big for her, so i broke it to three pieces. The fur became softer, and there were no hairball vomiting. The package is compact, and easy to close again, which keeps the chews fresh. I do recommend it to others, and plan to buy it again soon. It is functioning as a treat for my cat, and the ingredients are better. If my opinion helped you, please like :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

The packing changed!! No more bottle but in a bag! It’s ok for me but the customers should be informed! The cats love this brand, smells good and “meaty”, no more hair ball trouble! You can see the hairs attached in their poos! I feed 4-5 pieces / day as treats! My cats love it!

63199503-4860-42c8-8cd3-81c620ef001a
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Cats love this for some reason, even though this is just psyllium husk powder. It's beneficial to their digestive health, so they don't need to puke out the hairballs. I would recommend it to other cat parents as an occasional supplement, maybe once every few days. Personally I think the larger package (bottle) was better for my purpose, though please remember to keep it in a dry place.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I've been giving this to my cat daily for a few months and I do think it's helped with the hairball situation. The ingredients are not too bad so I'll continue to give them to her since the hairball control benefits outweigh. I break them up into 3 tiny pieces so she actually takes her time to chew the treat instead of just swallow it whole.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! My favorite brand of hairball supplement for my cat! Price is reasonable and offers exactly the same benefits as other more expensive brand. Those who are looking a good supplement brand for your cat without having to cost a fortune should try this one. Perfect for pet.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My pet cat has noticeably reduced trying to gag! I'm very happy with the product. The packaging was great quality and the content is made of good ingredients. Per the instructions, I've been serving them to my cat twice a day. I will definitely be buying this product regularly