NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 1, 2022
Effective! Repeat customer!

I only re-order supplements that prove effective for me. I have tried other probiotics with little to no results that I can feel or see. Physician’s Choice 60 billion helped my digestion improve within a week and I will not be without it! It’s definitely pricey, but what good are less pricey supplements if they don’t seem to make a difference?

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Easy probiotic pill to take with no adverse side effects. Other probiotics I've tried have caused nausea or gas, but these pills are gentle and help with digestion and regular bowel movements.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

good product. i hv tried some other probiotics, and i stick to this brand. gives real result in helping my digestion problems and i feel more fit and healthy

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is always a good probiotic! I have bought it 3 times before, and I like it very much! It really improves my digestion, I feel the difference when I'm not taking it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

good brand. good probiotic. 60 billion cfus with 10 diverse strains. works best and real result. help digestion and boost immune

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

good product. the contents are good probiotic strains. good for digestion and immune

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

good product. contains 10 useful strains probiotics. very helpful for digestion and immune health

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

these product is excellent! the probiotics really work. help my digestion systems!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

No refrigeration needed. I've had no problems that I know of with this.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Good to use it. Quantity is not as I wanted. It's a little expensive.