NL

Based on 4,703 Ratings
3,593
Posted on Apr 26, 2022
It actually worked!

Taking 2 tablets a day helped me with my anxiety and my overall mood. I no longer have moments when I'm overcome with moments of sadness for no apparent reason. It also does so much more for your body and brain. It can boost brain function, improve sleep quality, lower blood sugar, stress and cortisol levels etc. This tablet is small in size and goes down easily, you can barely taste & smell it but you'll feel its benefits in about 2 weeks.

fbb2b0bc-3b07-41c9-b102-a085b60a734e
8518bef8-0766-4498-b34e-bafc0ae77a12
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have used Planetary Herbals products in the past and found them to work in the way expected. This is the first time I have used the Ashwagandha supplement from them. I do like their hard pressed tablets better than the brand I was taking before. These are smooth and easy to swallow. I take Ashwagandha for help with anxiety, brain fog and inflammation which have crept up due to menopause and other stresses. I've just read that it is supposed to help with sleep, and oxygen during aerobic exercise, so will have to test that out. Years ago I started using Ashwagandha to help with a blue period I was going through. It sat on a shelf for a long time, until it came across my radar again a couple of years ago. I have enjoyed the quality of this product and will purchase it again.

a8259905-1199-4a4a-884b-b6eabb5a4013
37ac4f60-dc9f-48bf-af98-2dd8d649e57d
03c50200-7c2a-4c46-bb26-b97cf477885d
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Being 45+ this is really helpful and the benefits are not notch. The ingredients are high quality. No after taste, improves my mood, I am no longer stressed, feel calm and on top of the world. This adaptogen is a great benefit to especially people going through postmenopause and pre-menopause. I sleep better and I am now hooked. Will order again. The size is manageable.

643269a6-60cc-44f5-9641-3ca326f9ca9b

I ordered 2 of this product in order to control the level of blood sugar because I had Insulin resistance since last year, Ashwagandha also boost the immune system, I am taking 2/day with meals and I noticed that I am sleeping little better and it helped me more than restless legs medication I used before. I will keep using this product for indefinitely.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb. I had thyroid antibodies and I no longer do after using this herb. My doctor was really surprised and wanted to know how I did it! I have used several brands and this one seems to work quite well and as always comes at an affordable price on iherb.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

quality good ingredient good size is good smell is not there and I take this befor sleep it has alot of benefits and wen u have any thyroid problem then avoid this it is good for adaptogen and for stress and mood it is taste less and ayurvedic good for body

adfa22ba-d975-4566-b170-792fc151ba5e
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Aswagandha is best none supplement with adaptogenic properties it means it helps body to get back in homeostasis regulate hormones like cortisol if it’s low it increase if high it will decrease. For me it really helps with relaxation before sleep and anxiety also appetite for bedroom if you understand

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Wow these helped my mood almost immediately after taking them I also took a dosage of Country Life PMS rescue at the same time.. as I have really bad PMS symptoms which include sadness and bloating.. wish I would’ve known about these earlier since Ive been suffering for years . Thank God for creating this relief for me thank you Jesus :)

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Planetary Herbals, Full Spectrum Ashwagandha is and excellent and effective version of this important herb. It combats anxiety, can have a profound calming effect on the body and mind, and is a kind of "panacea" herb, sometimes called "Indian ginseng" even though it has no relationship to that plant. This is a full spectrum concentrate, which means that all constituents of the herb are preserved, rather than just one isolated chemical from the herb. There are arguments with regards to certain herbs which can be valuable when an isolated constituent is extracted, bu in the case of Ashwagandha I think Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum approach gives the best effect. A great supplement that really takes the edge off, and can help you sleep at night. but you should moderate its use in daytime, paying attention to dosage if you want to stay productive.