NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is for kids quality snack so the ingredient is very simple and nice. The taste is very light banana flavor. it is soft crunchy. There are 3pcs in one package and the size is even good enough for me. I like to take this snack at tea time. Good serving size for diet also. Regardless of the age, we can benefit from kids snack.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Child loves these! Moving away from the US I thought I wouldn’t be able to get these but I herb made it easy to buy.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

All of my babies have loved these. A bit messy but keeps them occupied a long time and i love the simplicity of the ingredients.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
2,802

Classy product. Deliver quickly. I advise. I will recommend to buy.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

These are my daughter's (13 months old) favorite snack. She loves the taste! For me, they're not as healthy of an option as other snacks even though ingredients are quality, and the servings are already divided up for you, so it doesn’t end up going so far. Other con is that they make a huge mess. I bought them to use as a convenient snack to take on the run, but ended up just giving them to her at home because of the mess.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Not for me and my family definitely. Package is perfect, all wafers in the separate small packs - 6 packs for 3 wafers each. But taste is like polystyrène with synthetic banana + pumpkin smell. Maybe it's good for a lot of people, but everybody in my family refused to eat these wafers after first try.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Love the product. Good when we go out! Packaging is neat so I can bring individually anytime. Love it

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

good tasting and healthy snacks for the mischievous young un