NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The best probiotic supplement I tried from iherb so far! This is a high quality product which explains its high price. However, out of experience, I would say that it is worth it. the capsule is also a tapioca based softgel that ensures a safe delivery for your probiotics to the colon.

1db021ee-dd8c-4657-8306-de6177ef0b1d
1f1fbf4e-9cbc-4892-944e-1f1249308266
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

superior quality, pure ingredients, suitable size, reasonable package, I have got benefits for digestion, and norishing my microbiom, good absorption and taste.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Excellent product amazing benefits must buy i must say and on sale its on great price to buy

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Fast delivery. Strongly recommend buying from them. They reply quickly and don't ignore their customers.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Suppose probiotic is good for digestion. This brand is not the cheapest on among all. Will try a bottle first.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Always unsurpassed service and great prices!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great price for this item. The quality is perfect.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it cheap when it was on sale. When I eat it, the smell of gas is not bad. 😆 Perhaps the beneficial bacteria are of very good quality and seem to suit me well. The quality is excellent and the ingredients are good. It tastes good and tastes good. It seems to be better when eaten with Saccharomyces.

bbb7f9fa-8c99-497b-8f3f-cab8c1eb61e3
MMMN
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Without any stages between you and the feeling of comfort, I do not feel my irritated stomach as it presses to calm down, but suddenly I start moving after I was shriveled and heavy.