NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Used for wrist pain

Although it says it is intended as a bruise remedy, I actually use it for wrist pain. I have a TFCC sprain and apply this every night. The reason I decided to use this was because I was looking for something that had Arnica in it. It comes in a bottle with a “sponge” applicator that makes it say to apply. After application, it takes about 5 minutes to dry. It has the consistency of a gel. It doesn’t have a smell and is clear.

e136df59-5cb6-4967-9718-c799aeb41850
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I've heard of people using arnica creams/bruise creams for dark undereye circles and one person mentioned that they used this brand and it worked. I like that this is a gel, it absorbs into your skin really fast. And yes, it works within a week of daily use.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I've used this Bruise Remedy gel and it has been quite effective in bringing down swelling and pain. The packaging is nice with an easy top to get the gel out. If I use it right away I often do not get a black and blue bruise. Usually, I will put it on between 3-5 times a day.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Lightweight and absorbs fast. I used it right away! I liked the sponge attached. Good quality. It was very nice not to get product on my fingers. Ingredients look very good. Light scent.

c9cca025-9527-4294-b76c-abd44bd2f22f
e7828b3a-a885-428c-a446-b4d3bc257f85
1b253be2-2366-4fef-be97-9370e4abc4d8
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

3fa2e879-bb3d-43b0-9733-d18a6bc533b1
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I ordered this product because I had unfortunately broken my leg and it was pretty bruised. So I started looking around praying for a miracle. I think it was working because I order and else from you and I am sure it both are working So I would give it a try.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Resiolving bruises as always been a medical challenge. No more! This product works. It might take several days but it will remove bruising. I’ve used it several times and always pleased by the results.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

A parables-free bruise remedy product, my children always get bruise on legs and knees, this product’s ingredient are suitable for kids, and we no need to touch the arnica gel , the soft-touch applicator design is good

73b912cc-9fea-46e1-8cdc-7f386e0959b8
75689887-e048-4659-b057-b92845277bd3
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.