NL

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Instant relief!

I put one of these on my right foot as soon as I received the item. My right foot is the one that hurts, so the pack of 2 will last a long time. Immediately on putting it on and walking around, I could feel the difference. Less pressure on the ball of my foot, which is the part that is always sore. A very good item.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022
1,347

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The quality doesn’t seem perfect. Size is slightly loose for me. I’m not sure if I benefit from this product as it doesn’t protect my metatarsal nor make me feel relaxed. I would have to wear them more frequent to be sure. One thing I like about them is that they’re not thick and can be worn with my regular shoes.

531df6cd-3f69-4cf9-bc72-8a776d6d8d28
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It’s not quite as comfortable as some of the other supports that I have. It’s good quality but doesn’t have much stretch. I haven’t had of long enough to see how well it last. It feels a little restrictive. I don’t know about washing or if it will retain odor or not at this point.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I call this my feet underwear . As that’s what they look like . Have never felt my feet feeling this good before . A must have .

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I did like it, the quality is ok but if your feet are beat up it is not a wonder product. size wise it is average fitting most

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Size fits my feet well . Really helps to wear them with trainers for running . My bunions are bad , they help to keep the feet in better form when putting force .

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

They are good, confy and dont sleep on my but i leave in a cold weater, perhaps if you leave in warm weater can be an isue, but you need to try!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

it fits well and I've found it comfortable. sometimes summer shoes or flip-flops feel very slippery but I don't need to worry about it after using it. besides it is not that visible if your skin tone is bright