NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I think this is a good quality supplement by Pro health I've only been using it for around 6 weeks so not sure I'm receiving all the benefits as yet. The packaging was just ✅️ for the long Journey to the UK I been buying my supplement from iherb for some time now, I have to say the definitely offer a wide range and value for money you can't go wrong especially with the fast international delivery. Thankyou iherb much appreciated

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

AKG is one of the newer longevity supplements. As I understand it, it will decline with age. So taking it can be one way to help with aging. Aging is a complicated process so there is no single supplement. It involves so many things. But I have found this helpful and a benefit as I am getting a wee bit older.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

AKG is used by cells during growth and in healing from injuries and other wounds, and is especially important in the healing of muscle tissue. More. AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate) is used by cells during growth and in healing from injuries and other wounds , and is especially important in the healing of muscle tissue.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Purchased this supplement due to research that it supports energy production. Have experimented taking with and without food and for me, when in ketosis I feel an effect without food in the morning and a bit of a boost. Another benefit I got this for is according to prohealth, it is a source of the essential amino acids needed to make collagen. Contains 1000mg of Calcium Alpha Ketoglutarate

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

AKG is a Krebs cycle metabolite and emerged as a new anti-aging compound. I'm testing to see it it will help reverse my graying hair at 3X the daily dosage.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Calcium AKG is associated with increased telomere length, and hence longevity. Although studies were done with 1g daily, which is 2 capsules, I usually take 0.5g which is 2 capsule. iHerb sells this cheaper than other market places

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Ca-AKG is the key to so much in terms of health . This product is at a good price for a high-quality, high-content supplement that makes a real difference to me .

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Alpha-ketoglutarate plays important roles in healthy bones, skin and gut. Alpha-ketoglutarate could provide more energy and endurance. Alpha-ketoglutarate can improve skin appearance by impacting collagen production and by reducing fibrosis. Calcium alpha-ketoglutarate can have advantages over alpha-ketoglutarate.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Read about this from Singapore longevity source that this will promote healthy lifespan. I am 83 years old and healthy. My wife and I regularly take supplements and look much younger for our ages. I am taking together with Life Extension Senolytic Factors and will report on benefits.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Amazing supplement for longevity! There are not many brands that sell this calcium form of AKG and if you take it in combination with other high quality ingredients the improvement in age related deficiencies is noticeable.