NL
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Feeling energetic and healthy!

Very fine white powder, bitter-sour pleasant taste. 1g dosage is a little much for one go under the tongue but I managed it, it melts very fast. Effective in minutes. A lift in energy gives a great release feeling. The benefits are noticeable more and more with each day all over the body, at things I didn't even know they could get better. The package is a zip bag, inside is the dosage spoon, silica sacket, and the powder in a sealed transparent plastic bag. TMG and resveratrol must be taken with NMN, control of the glucose level is important for NMN action. ProHealth Longevity NMN Uthever is stable at room temperature to not degrade into nicotinamide, which is dangerous. B1 TTFD, Serrapeptase, and AKG made a great match for me, along with NMN.

f08306e1-9393-485b-875d-8185e53f813d
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Pure high quality NMN without fillers, suitable for sublingual use at a great price. We also apply to skin (it is water soluble) as a home-made serum. NMN is an excellent anti-aging supplement when combined with resveratrol. But to get optimal absorption take them separately because NMN is water soluble and resveratrol is fat soluble. We melt this NMN powder under our tongue and then take micronised trans resveratrol dissolved in a. bit of olive oil (as David Sinclair recommends). Happy with the results.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I started to feel the effects up to the 2nd or 3rd day that I was taking it. I feel very energetic and clear minded, I also noticed that I had more strength when working out and lifting weight. It is almost tasteless; I take with water although I want to try just the powder underneath the tongue for better absorption. The quality of the product is great and the packaging is great to preserve the product. I take 1 gram per day in the morning at a fasted state.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I really feel an energy boost from this. I'm 28 so I'm only taking 250 mg per day in water. In the morning like David Sinclair does. I don't have what it takes to test the purity or anything but the brand looks reliable. Tastes like citrus interestingly enough. Would recommend, especially if you don't have serious conditions you take medication for, because NMN is still pretty new and I don't know how it might interact with other medication.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

After days of intake of NMN, I found my eyesight is getting improved a lot. Normally I need 1-2 minutes to focus before being able to read reports. Now only few seconds are ok. My wife said she regained more energy after the intake. I usually mixed the powder with yogurt and the quality and taste are very good.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I've suffered from post-viral fatigue for years and this is one of the few things that has given me a noticeable "boost" in terms of energy and cognition. I find it more effective when taken under the tongue (sublingually) vs ingested. The powder has a sour taste but dissolves quickly. Good value for money when potency is considered. I've reordered once already and plan to continue to do so!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This taste much better than the complete one also by ProHealth. Besides pure NMN is better and easy to adjust the intake of how much you want. I recommend not taking those all in one, because first of all you can't have test for the purity of NMN if it's all in one with other substance. 2nd is though you also need resveratrol to go with NMN, however in some research claims that too much resveratrol is not recommended. So better to buy them seperately.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I was trying NMN on and off for two years, however, in most of the cases I stopped because I did not feel any difference. I have been using NMN pro for a week now and I already feel a surge of energy and comfort. I had a mild headache when I started, but it went away after

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

The best NMN product that I’ve found, and I think that the powder is the best value. Taken for a little over a month and I already feel an increase in energy and endurance throughout the day. Also noticing an improvement in skin elasticity. Definitely something I want to continue taking every morning.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This is the first time I used NMN. The taste is a bit sour, but nothing unbearable. I chose powder because it works out the cheapest. I like that you can put powder under your tongue and get an instant kick of energy. I think the effect is similar to coffee, but no jitteriness/shakiness.