NL
4.8

4.8
StazFoods
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

The quality of these is comparable to NOW brand - in case NOW is out of stock I purchase these. I like that they are soft gels and not tablets or capsules. I also like the value for money and the big size, as well as the benefits of magnesium for joints and muscles! It also helps with sleep but needs to accumulate in the system for a while before you feel the effects of the mineral.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This made me sleepy this is good although I'm still under observation the capsule is huge but it's not hard to swallow cause it's gel capsule!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Wow. Huge container with 180 count. Magnesium tablets are bigger than usual. That's why you only get a small amount in a multivitamin. Better to buy it separately.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been taking it three times a day with vit b complex , it’s softgels and quite big.

c572e552-88fc-4b51-bfe6-8ec1b267931b
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love this product because of the mixture of a few forms of magnesium. Never sure which one to buy so this one covers it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The pill is very big, I prefer smaller ones. The box is also very big but actually contains just half size, it's not really required.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

good product for me and easy every morning release my self.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great product. I will buy again. I use it for my kid and myself.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The best magnesium ever seen,good package benefit